Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Are 'they' officially out of Europe?

They can only manage 7 points total now in the Group if they win their last two games.

Scum can't catch Lille with 8 pts

AC Milan currently has 7 pts
Sparta currently has 6 pts

These two still have to play each other.

A Milan win or draw puts them above 7pts. A Sparta win puts them above 7 pts. A Sparta draw puts them at 7 pts but have beaten the Scum head to head so can't finish below them.

Today's result (either way) eliminates the Scum.

Am I reading this properly? They have been papped oot of Europe before we even played our 4th Group game?????????

That stat should be bubbliciously introduced for Shoo if indeed it was the case!
Out before the weans open the first doors on their advent calendars.

I believe that Thursday's game will.go ajead but the weekend game is off due to Laxalt once being a neighbour of Maradona.
I say a neighbour in as much that Laxalt is from Uruguay and that borders Argentina but the SPFL feel this is enough to not only cancel celtics weekend game but to award them the points for this game and their 2 games in hand as away to ease

Oh well, it look's like I am back in again tonight...

Enz7elVXUAAbfbh

Will this be on tonight? Does the nasal one host it on a Friday? Might give it a listen although reading updates on here is very entertaining.

Are they the first pot 1 team to be papped out? Or, should I say, WILL be, this time next week?
Nope, not even the worst at the moment .

Gent have zero points, Moscow are also bottom but not out yet.

On points I think almost all Pot 1 are top or joint top.

Braga and PSV are second (Braga to Leicester)

Hopefully a few more laughs and giggles at their support and cheerleaders basically tearing each other apart. I want Lennon to be there at least till the new year, if he fails to deliver the Scottish Cup and drops any more points he will be gone.

Hannah talks absolute rubbish, Delia was sacked even though he was winning them titles and trophy's, Rodgers was brought in to improve them in Europe and he failed also to do it.

I remember years ago a quote from a journo when we were racking up the league titles during our nine in a row, said it's ok racking up league titles, but it's what you do in Europe what counts. Strange that said journo or anyone else has never questioned why they haven't improved in Europe after racking up all their league titles,seems it's only important when it's Rangers.

Celtc have absolutely no ambition and i'll tell you why, over the last few years they have dominated Scottish football and flopped in Europe, most clubs would be looking at why they keep failing and trying to improve for the next attempt, not the mankies, they are only interested in getting to the groups where the big money is and even finishing third let's them slip into the Europa league.

They have no ambition because they refuse to spend big on players who could possibly get them into the group stages,that costs big bucks and even bigger wages,you have to speculate to accumulate and that's their failing,they don't want to spend money and hope they get easy qualifying draws to reap the rewards,that's why they never spent big while Rangers were in the lower divisions,because they didn't have to as there was no competition,but they still failed in Europe,they never spent big when Rangers came back upto the top tier because they knew they had a much better squad and didn't have to bring in better quality,but they still failed in Europe.

I'm kind of glad they still have the arrogance of thinking they don't have to spend big, because if they did they would be over the hill and far away and probably bringing in £30m per season extra every year and we just couldn't compete financially with that.

Instead they never tire of telling anyone who'll listen they have the best squad and best players,but they still fail in Europe,they can't afford to spend big bucks just looking at their massive wage bill and if anything they will have to sell a player or two rather than pretend they have huge amounts of money, that's why they sold biscuit hips to balance the books for again,failure in Europe.
Delia was sacked because we beat them in the SC semi of April 2016. No more, no less.

However the natives were revolting (no sniggering) long before that at his lack of European knowhow and getting slapped in domestic semis. They bought the book and bought into the p1sh.

And bhoy was he p1sh..

Back