Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Listened to it all day Keevins was saying they would win 4-0 as soon as it went 1-0 that set him off then when it was 2-0 that was him in full rage mode.
Knew Keevins can't hide it any more. He no longer is attempting to sound like a balanced journalist. Some of the Timmy callers are less hysterical than he is. Sounds every inch the panicked Sellic fhan.

Knew Keevins can't hide it any more. He no longer is attempting to sound like a balanced journalist. Some of the Timmy callers are less hysterical than he is. Sounds every inch the panicked Sellic fhan.
Aye he does but he's worth listening too though as you know there will be thousands feeling the same way he is about it all. He's been chasing lennon since they got beat by Prague at home.

I think we are going to listen back to this in the office tomorrow:D
I heard a snippet earlier, Keevins was advocating the sacking of Lennon and kept asking where Lawwell was. He was demanding an explanation from him, he sounded awfully hurt :(

Let's see how this goes this week...

I made this comment last week, for those that listened last week (and it was enjoyable) you had:

Monday- Mostly Lennon out.

Tuesday - Mostly Lennon supported.

Wednesday - a mix

I think it won't be quite as even. And that's only if he is still in a job by 6pm.

Back