Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Just hope it’s worth the listen.

They are trying to play things down and not let the lunatics on, hopefully there’s no change or planned meetings at the chamber of secrets.

All pundits should be able to openly state which club they support and be open and honest about it. It's why English media is so far ahead of our parochial shite up here.
Except then it would be obvious that about 90% of theirs end up in front of the mics and cameras. Would show the bias of BBC, Clyde etc

Last edited:
If anyone has Spotify you can listen again on that advert free.

Yesterday was gold. Not only did you have them pumped out a cup by Ross County and attacking their own players as they tried to call in, our game was happening slap bang in the midle of it, with Andy Halliday of all people giving Rangers goal updates as they came in.

Except the. It would be obvious that about 90% of theirs end up in front of the mics and cameras. Would show the bias of BBC, Clyde etc

I agree, and that shouldn't be the case. But do you think pundits having to pretend they support small clubs to makes people take Scottish football seriously? It's a joke.

I agree, and that shouldn't be the case. But do you think pundits having to pretend they support small clubs to makes people take Scottish football seriously? It's a joke.
Agree with you totally, just proposing a reason why they don’t do it. As then their charade of being even handed would be completely exposed.

Yesterday was gold. Not only did you have them pumped out a cup by Ross County and attacking their own players as they tried to call in, our game was happening slap bang in the midle of it, with Andy Halliday of all people giving Rangers goal updates as they came in.
Just firing it on the now :)

Just listening to SSB from yesterday and Neic said something that I noticed, he said "They are human beings, there hasn't been a fall out, they're a good bunch".

Why would he mention a fall out if there wasn't any talk of that? No one asked about a fall out. No one has really seriously suggested it. Thought it was a bit weird.

Just listening to SSB from yesterday and Neic said something that I noticed, he said "They are human beings, there hasn't been a fall out, they're a good bunch".

Why would he mention a fall out if there wasn't any talk of that? No one asked about a fall out. No one has really seriously suggested it. Thought it was a bit weird.
Just listening to yesterday’s show too, it’s in incredible. Raging tims giving it the Eddie Howe patter.

Just listened to yesterday’s podcast of the show, it was probably the best timplosion episode I’ve ever listed to, you had Jimmy Duffy and Alison conroy separately escaping the tattie dome and reporting like they were war reporters reporting live from some war torn country

No idea who GD supports, but I like him hosting the show. Fairly down the line and he doesn't hold back on asking callers awkward questions.
He’s a Motherwell fan mate, he’s good on the show too & is clearly the middle man regulating the pish spouted by Wilson & co.

Craig R in our work done work experience at Clyde & said GD & HK in particular were cracking guys.

He’s a Motherwell fan mate, he’s good on the show too & is clearly the middle man regulating the pish spouted by Wilson & co.

Craig R in our work done work experience at Clyde & said GD & HK in particular were cracking guys.

That would have been pretty cool.

If the tables were turned and that was a Bear saying that I'd have been raging too. Imagine being "delighted" your club was out a cup ffs.
Absolutely mate, it’s such a ludicrous thing to say but it’s so funny when it’s them.

I’m at the guy who’s saying Lawell doesn’t want Celtic to win the league.

If he's still in post when the show starts, auld Hugh will be livid, never mind the flabbergastit callers.

4Priests yesterday ...

2pm "celtic will win by 4-0"
3pm "the celtic team are just shuffling out for the second half"
4pm "I said two weeks ago regarding Lennon, act now or forever hold thy peace"
5pm "Lennon will not survive this, TIAR is slipping away"
6pm "TIAR is gone"
7pm "two police helicopters circling at celtic park" (even though Police Scotland only have one)

:)

Last edited:

Yesssss! I wasn't aware of this. Needed something fun to listen to whilst making the weans dinner! What a season for my 6 year old to finally show an interest in us :)

Back