Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Really missed Laurie no calling in ... that guy is magic.

I love my academia, like some of you fellow bears ... but know your audience yah old fart. I'm not going to start talking about Gramsci or Adorno when explaining my team's frustrations etc. Its way out of context and absurd s**t.

It's about the fitba, no the simulacrum faux pas heterogenousness you claim your club represents Mr Articulated Lorry. Beep beep.

AC Milan defeat - Aberdeen defeat (however unlikely that may be) would lead to utter, utter carnage.

They've been pish all season and are fortunate to even be in touch with us at this point.

Collapse. Please.
I think that would honestly result in protests outside Celtic Park. Won everything going for 3 seasons and 1 defeat has got them flapping.

That’s a bit of a riddy for me but that man deserves a pint for his performance. :D
That’s up there with the Bear who called Ewan and Roughie after we beat that lot at The Piggery. He was pretending to be gay and had fallen out with his boyfriend. We were all sitting on the bus thinking WTF is going on here?
I must point out that he was also pretending to be a Dhim.
Wasn't that "Aiden from Glasgow" and his boyfriend (Boruc) was abusing him? Absolute comedy gold that one!

I seen a snippet of a scum podcast were Jackie McNamara said we are not a good team and that they had the best 2 chances of the match.

The levels of delusion amongst them is really frightening.
giphy.gif

I seen a snippet of a scum podcast were Jackie McNamara said we are not a good team and that they had the best 2 chances of the match.

The levels of delusion amongst them is really frightening.

I saw that video. He is the most deluded of all the ex tims we've heard from since the match. He kept saying we're not a good team and that they had the two best chances of the match. He mentioned the chance Kent had but he conveniently forgot to mention our two goals.

I saw that video. He is the most deluded of all the ex tims we've heard from since the match. He kept saying we're not a good team and that they had the two best chances of the match. He mentioned the chance Kent had but he conveniently forgot to mention our two goals.
It was bizarre but also beautiful to see him hurting so badly.

He forgot to say we didn’t have to chase the game after 7 mins

Back