Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Just listened to yesterdays and todays.

Usual suspects tying themselves in knots trying to deflect criticism from Lennon and the board. Throwing players and even the scouting department under the bus, while conveniently forgetting who exactly employed said players and scouting department. It's hilarious.

The bold Hugh even telling one of his own that he can't come on and tell his fellow fans what to think, despite him making a career out of it :))

Oh how I so love the hypocricy of the cult when it comes back to bite them on the ass.

They have been gifted lucrative contracts, in part by Brenda.
Thumbs £ per playing minute must be tremendous given he's been 'mental*' now for two years.

* No disrespect to people who have health issues but I can't be alone in suspecting he's been waving a convenient flag. Long may he continue to steal cash for not actually being available to play very much.
All his ex birds with kids are screwing him big time for cash, don't get me wrong he is making a better living than your average guy but he doesn't have that much cash to throw about. He can't even give his family money, they are all literal jakes with old clothes.

As for contracts, Celtic are a Europa cup team paying Champions League wages. For years they were winning the league by a country mile. Average players thought they were good, decent players thought they were great players, they asked for wages based on their delusions of grandeur and their board were happy to give them it.

But the problem was that they might be winning trophy after trophy, but this was based on the worlds biggest 1 horse race. They could have capped their wage bill to ¼ of what it ended up and still ran away with the domestic trophies year after year. And every now and again they would unearth a player like Van Dijk or Wanyamma to sell on and make the bank look good, but even that has stopped, none of their current players could fetch a tidy transfer fee nowadays.

Last edited:
All his ex birds with kids are screwing him big time for cash, don't get me wrong he is making a better living than your average guy but he doesn't have that much cash to throw about. He can't even give his family money, they are all literal jakes with old clothes.
What you suggest rings true, surely an incentive to be more professional and seek to maximise his career.

Cannot believe the fact a lot of them are blaming the international interval for their shortcomings.

They seem to forget that Liewell and popcorn teeth demanded this was the date the game had to be played in the first place.

Arrogance and stupidity in equal measures as ever from them.
Oh how we shall all laugh if that date request backfires.
Its the sense of entitlement that blinds them.

What you suggest rings true, surely an incentive to be more professional and seek to maximise his career.
If he had more than 2 braincells he would have fucked off to somewhere like Qatar years ago where they couldn't get his money and he would be getting good money, but he is that thick I'm surprised he even remembers to breathe.

Last edited:
I seen a snippet of a scum podcast were Jackie McNamara said we are not a good team and that they had the best 2 chances of the match.

The levels of delusion amongst them is really frightening.
The 2 best chances that weren’t even on target? Like the rest of their “chances”?
They’re chancers

I seen a snippet of a scum podcast were Jackie McNamara said we are not a good team and that they had the best 2 chances of the match.

The levels of delusion amongst them is really frightening.

The best chance of the match was Goldson's free header when he was played onside by a hapless centre back.

The second best chance of the match was Goldson's shot when he was free in the box despite being outnumbered by about five to one, which he was able to poke in.

The third best chance of the match was Kent's effort which was cleared off the line by Ajer who then celebrated as though his team weren't 2-0 down. Kent arguably could've taken a touch and blasted it.

The fourth best chance was Elyonousi's, but he had a goalkeeper right on him and a defender coming back, plus another centre back rushing to clear off the line. He should've hit the target but there's no guarantee it wouldn't have just pinged off the goalkeeper either.

Griffiths rounded the goalkeeper but was shown wide and couldn't do anything. Had he looked up and squared it, it would've been a chance but he never looked up as he had a defender right on him. It was a nothing chance that wouldn't even have made the highlights if it wasn't his team's only attack of the half.

Can't stop listening to Bill's call from tonight, absolutely hilarious

Gordon Dalziel laugh when he says "hmmm nah" is brilliant
I just listened to the podcast. Was howling at this guy. Gordon Duncan calling him out on it and pointing out that we had 5 internationals in the starting line up to their 6 and one of their 6 is the keeper. "Ehhh nahhh I still think we were more overloaded with Internationals" Complete tool.

Ektkn8NWMAYwdet

lol. ha ha

Listened to the last hour there as wasn't able to do so last night Bill was great. Gordon Duncan was right in terms of starting 11 on Saturday but Jack and Itten came on they both played throw in Hagi, Jones and Balogun who all played for their countries as well. I know Mcglauchlin was away with Scotland but he didn't play.

As for contracts, Celtic are a Europa cup team paying Champions League wages. For years they were winning the league by a country mile. Average players thought they were good, decent players thought they were great players, they asked for wages based on their delusions of grandeur and their board were happy to give them it.

But the problem was that they might be winning trophy after trophy, but this was based on the worlds biggest 1 horse race. They could have capped their wage bill to ¼ of what it ended up and still ran away with the domestic trophies year after year. And every now and again they would unearth a player like Van Dijk or Wanyamma to sell on and make the bank look good, but even that has stopped, none of their current players could fetch a tidy transfer fee nowadays.
Spot on mate, they were paying big wages for a one horse race, also Advocaats pursuing the holy grail of CL was eventually our downfall, the tims are doing exactly the same.

Deleted the App from my phone ages ago, couldn't help myself and downloaded it again and listened to Saturday, Monday and Tuesday shows. Comedy Gold but that's enough for now. App deleted again. :))

Not sure where ur going with that, someone made out he was pretending to be a motherwell fan, I pointed out he is a motherwell fan, it's not a pretence.
Not trying go anywhere I'm agreeing with you he's a well fan and I'm adding that his circle of friends are 99% mentally challengeds.

Deleted the App from my phone ages ago, couldn't help myself and downloaded it again and listened to Saturday, Monday and Tuesday shows. Comedy Gold but that's enough for now. App deleted again. :))
Should give tonight a listen, Halliday seems to attract the best of them trying to wind him up only for Halliday to put them in their place, I see tonights being no different.

Don’t take this personally bud, but, why can’t you and guys like you, not expand on the one liners you offer.
Just to let the non listeners know what you’re actually posting about.
It’d even help create discussion?

He canny man, he disnae remember.

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • The upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction and working through. ...
  • Acceptance and hope
Where are the yahoos? The anger and bargaining is where I reckon they are. Still the excuses will flow.

I think he’s accurate with the fact that there’s been a break be it international or a winter break, therefore no ability to build up momentum.
he did have some great points, but as usual the dhims will be scoffing at these as they have been so entitled over the last few years they believe that they will just bounce back with ease, but they are very very wrong.
Major problems over at the Stade de Gadd for sure.

Major problems over at the Stade de Gadd for sure.

Hopefully long-lasting.

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • The upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction and working through. ...
  • Acceptance and hope
Where are the yahoos? The anger and bargaining is where I reckon they are. Still the excuses will flow.

That description is evidenced in their YouTube rants :))

Back