Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

A tim at my work has convinced himself that last night was a positive.

Said that they turned a corner last night by playing really well against an amazing side.

Hoping that is the sort of delusional attitude that is flowing through their management aswell.
I got the same nonce-sense today from a few of them. Delusion beyond comprehension.

Let them carry on thinking its a good result

Hopefully they get a good draw/loss on Sunday then who do they even play in Europe?

Should be away and we all know how good they are away in Europe :D

If we had lost those 2 games and played as badly as the mhanks the mhedia would wanting Gerrard sacked. Why is Lennon given such an easy ride??

and all this swooning over Laxalt, all he done was punt crosses in from midway inside the half to no one. Yet he’s decent?
It will dawn on them eventually. It's always the same, they never realise until it's too late. Long may it continue. They never ever look at themselves first for the reason they were defeated and this mindset has cost them for as long as I can remember. The delusion is immense with their fans. It's as if every one of their fans are blind and receiving commentary from an undercover bear.

Jackson and Guidi, two cheeks of the same arse. If they want to find the mole check the Lego eaters phone for messages to his ’mate’ Klaxon Jackson. Guidi is just another one who knows his income is based on promoting the breast party line, can you even remember the last anti filth piece he done ?

Where is this breast party? I wanna go, It must be at Parkhead with all the other diddies, or was that a Freudian slip?

If we had lost those 2 games and played as badly as the mhanks the mhedia would wanting Gerrard sacked. Why is Lennon given such an easy ride??

Maybe it's because they are all Rangers supporters, or maybe not. A subtle hint of sarcasm there, or maybe not.

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • The upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction and working through. ...
  • Acceptance and hope
Where are the yahoos? The anger and bargaining is where I reckon they are. Still the excuses will flow.

From Jose in the Daily Mail

'When you start accepting defeats just because your team play well and your players gave it their best, in terms of their application and commitment.

'I think when you get used to it, big clubs stop being big clubs. It shows people are ready for the season and ready to accept what the season is going to be under a manager (who is one of the best professionals and a potentially top manager) Last part is about Lampard.

Spew - "What do we do with the trophy if we have to call the league?"
He seems to have forgotten the fact that that is exactly what happened last season.
The old c8nt actually said something like "I'm worried we'll have a team being relegated because of COVID rather than what's happened on the park." Yes, exactly the way Celtic won their tainted ninth title! It's like he's glossing over it as if it never happened.

He seems to have forgotten the fact that that is exactly what happened last season.
The old c8nt actually said something like "I'm worried we'll have a team being relegated because of COVID rather than what's happened on the park." Yes, exactly the way Celtic won their tainted ninth title! It's like he's glossing over it as if it never happened.
The way the likes of him going on about how they have "won" all these trophies as an excuse to any negative that gets mentioned on that sellik radio is laughable. If that's what you want to believe and if it helps you sleep at night go nuts ya auld roaster but the rest of us know it's not a true 8 never mind 8.75, 9 or the potential "10" they keep going on about.

jim duffy haas a fan base on here as not being sellic minded but he showed a glimpse of histrue colour tonight when a caller asked why didnt they go in for forster. straight away he but in with 'he didnt want a one year deal', it certainly seemed pretty desperate to defend the signing of barkas

jim duffy haas a fan base on here as not being sellic minded but he showed a glimpse of histrue colour tonight when a caller asked why didnt they go in for forster. straight away he but in with 'he didnt want a one year deal', it certainly seemed pretty desperate to defend the signing of barkas
Duffy is a mentally challenged, always has been, but he is far from the worst of them. Not even close.

And I think a lot of his fan club on here is due to the rumour that the big bugger somehow once pumped Kirsty Gallagher!

Did I just hear things? Hugh Keevins thinks Rangers recruitment looks to be far superior and we have proved that we have a squad as good as theirs.... if not better :oops:

ffs my jaw's just recovering after being on the floor since last night then he fires out with that one. Ooouuuccchhhh my face!!!!!!

Have we entered the twilight zone?

and all this swooning over Laxalt, all he done was punt crosses in from midway inside the half to no one. Yet he’s decent?
I dont want Lennon getting a hard time from them, I want him in charge next April/May when we secure 55. I want him to face the beasts knowing they are back in their rightful position, a poor 2nd to us.

Milan had quality but most of their players had a pretty lazy attitude, they treated the 2nd half like a training match.

Italian teams doing what Italian sides do against inferior opponents - as little as necessary to get the win.

If the Tims want to think otherwise and turn their 3-1 loss into some kind of moral victory then more fool them.

Back