Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I have to admit that Hugh’s catastrophising this evening is even getting on my wick.

What an old fucking drama queen he is.

He is predicting a battering at Lille when I can guarantee he would know the first thing about Lille or how they are playing.

Daft old fud.

I would like to know what qualifies him to speak on behalf of an entire support of a team he allegedly doesn't support.

Numerous times he has spoke on behalf of the entire sellick support tonight.

He said for years he was a clydebank fan
Heard Hugh saying he was a Bankie on Saturday but there was a little give away before that.
He said his granda who lived in Govan took him along to their local junior side St Anthonys.
I've heard poets in the work talking about this team. Apparently, for bogtrotters, they are the next thing after the scum .

Heard Hugh saying he was a Bankie on Saturday but there was a little give away before that.
He said his granda who lived in Govan took him along to their local junior side St Anthonys.
I've heard poets in the work talking about this team. Apparently, for bogtrotters, they are the next thing after the scum .
hugh supports clydebank in the same way that Billy Connoly supports partick thistle

this guy after the call

FarDirtyAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Was meant to be St Anthonys that they stole the hooped jerseys from.

according to this sample tonight the mentally challengeds are still split right down the middle between those that accept there are major problems and want rid of Lennon and the other completely delusional ones

Celtic of old...... You drew the game ya crackpot!

I hope the coaching staff at the Scum hut think the same as this throbber

That last guy has never kicked a ball in his life and I'm pretty sure he would struggle with the general rules.

According to him they came back to win it :)) forget the fact that there was still time on the clock and forget the fact that Aberdeen went on to score via a pen, just like his team had done earlier in the same game.

This guy is a cracker. Wired to the fucking moon.
Andy from Dumbarton used to phone TalkRadio thru the night regularly at the same time Tommy the taxi driver was always on TR.

He is a religious fruit loop who would come out with some absolute crackers about the kaflik church.

Back