Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Let’s see how they get on tomorrow and Sunday

A heavy defeat in France and Sheep winning will see Lennon under the intense pressure

I’d prefer he scrapes by the Sheep and drops points at Motherwell and Edinburgh in their league games

We can see the mhedia sucking mentally challenged cock and in the main ignoring their decline in terms of tactics and performances

They have scraped results this year in SPL and Euro qualifiers and defeat by Ferencvaros at home

They have not had pressure in years and Lennon doesn’t cope with it well

The mhedia then throw the pish that “look at what he has to put up with”

Forgetting all the despicable antics he has done

The mhedia turned a blind eye then and are doing so again re their form and results

A heavy defeat in France and Sheep winning will see Lennon under the intense pressure

I’d prefer he scrapes by the Sheep and drops points at Motherwell and Edinburgh in their league games

We can see the mhedia sucking mentally challenged cock and in the main ignoring their decline in terms of tactics and performances

They have scraped results this year in SPL and Euro qualifiers and defeat by Ferencvaros at home

The mhedia turned a blind eye then and are doing so again re their form and results
yet another one on here who wants them to get to a final where they have a good chance of winning it, so many wanting them to get a corrupt treble

Im thinking in a similar fashion. Lille to hammer them, a drab 1-0 (or 2-0 after et) then losing points in the league. Cue meltdown on an epic level!

Ideal. Then to top it off they lose the final to an Andy Halliday goal. One can hope

The host reeled off Porto, Feyenoord, Villareal and Galatasaray.

Paraphrasing here, the caller responds " they are big names but what exactly have they been doing in their own leagues, they could have had a slump in form, has anyone been watching them? "

i know how Porto have performed in the " Champions League " ..............shouldve been the comeback

Be careful what you wish for-
Winning the semi final could be the boost they need in the middle of a poor run to kick start a run of domestic victories. It will almost certainly lead to another trophy as they face either a Championship side or the only Premiership side they have truly looked comfortable against. Thus securing their manufactured quadruple treble and giving them another lift.

They have not won in three, are likely to be beaten tomorrow and if the sheep can beat them as we go 9 points clear it means 5 games in two weeks without a win, Europe gone, their quadruple treble fecked and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance.

They will not recover from that and so long as we keep winning we have nothing to fear and 55 should be ours.

They do not have a replacement for TLB waiting in the wings as they didn't anticipate the events of the last week but are, in all probability, sounding out possible replacements at present. None of whom should worry us.

If they were to get rid of the manager there would likely be a period of time with a caretaker before any replacement came in.

Is a new manager going to transform Duffy into a ball playing centre back or make their keeper start producing saves - no.

Is he going to get funds to build a team in January - doubtful. Based on the financials neither us nor them will be making significant signings in the next window without either selling first or earning decent Europa League money.

So, unlike some, I will not be hoping they win against Aberdeen at the weekend.

I will, as always, want them beaten and I will expect the fallout to be magnificent and to be a contributing factor, not to mention an added satisfaction, as we march to 55.

Winning the semi final could be the boost they need in the middle of a poor run to kick start a run of domestic victories. It will almost certainly lead to another trophy as they face either a Championship side or the only Premiership side they have truly looked comfortable against. Thus securing their manufactured quadruple treble and giving them another lift.

They have not won in three, are likely to be beaten tomorrow and if the sheep can beat them as we go 9 points clear it means 5 games in two weeks without a win, Europe gone, their quadruple treble fecked and their imaginary 10 hanging in the balance.

They will not recover from that and so long as we keep winning we have nothing to fear and 55 should be ours.

They do not have a replacement for TLB waiting in the wings as they didn't anticipate the events of the last week but are, in all probability, sounding out possible replacements at present. None of whom should worry us.

If they were to get rid of the manager there would likely be a period of time with a caretaker before any replacement came in.

Is a new manager going to transform Duffy into a ball playing centre back or make their keeper start producing saves - no.

Is he going to get funds to build a team in January - doubtful. Based on the financials neither us nor them will be making significant signings in the next window without either selling first or earning decent Europa League money.

I will, as always, want them beaten and I will expect the fallout to be magnificent and to be a contributing factor, not to mention an added satisfaction, as we march to 55.
Listen not a dig as like your sentiment but f.. K them/they... Let's enjoy our performances.
As for Clyde 1 phone in. They don't deserve the ratings from us.

Its ridiculous. These people saying they want them to win on sunday, lets see how you'll all be feeling if aberdeen take them to penalties. I guarantee you you'll be hoping and praying aberdeen win.
I assume people are wanting them to get to the final because it will contribute to their fixture pile-up? A pile-up which can't be cleared until the bad weather is on us. I can see the point but can also see thpoint of further depression if they lose on Sunday(?)

I assume people are wanting them to get to the final because it will contribute to their fixture pile-up? A pile-up which can't be cleared until the bad weather is on us. I can see the point but can also see thpoint of further depression if they lose on Sunday(?)

The fixture pileup is the least of it. If they lose tomorrow and then lose again on Sunday, it will be a sign that they’ve chucked it big style. Which would make me very happy indeed.

I listened to the show tonight, don't remember this caller.Mind you as per usual wasn't paying any attention.But I do remember listening to one bear who was waxing lyrical about us right now. The bold Mr Duffy (wonder if they are related?) asked him would you take losing to Lech Poznan tomorrow night and winning on Sunday at Killie.
"I expect both!. We want to win every game"
The caller had the perfect response.
Duffy seemed surprised, and almost speechless.

But... that is where we are right now.
We won't settle for anything less. And neither quite rightly... will our manager.

Where do you start with this, plus the posters who said "like".
Losing to Aberdeen is best, meaning no silverware. Winning breeds winning.
Ignore fixture pile ups, a winning team will keep winning, we want them to keep losing.
Lose to Lille, lose to Aberdeen.
What goes through the minds of posters wanting them to JUST get by Aberdeen, to satisfy the insane scenarios they concoct when they play Motherwell and Hibs.
Stop with the madness.

Stop making sense, they just don't get it.
Clueless nitwits thinking it is best they beat Aberdeen !!!
You have covered everything correctly and yet some will disagree.
The mind boggles on here at times.
Anyone with sense wants them to lose.

Where do you start with this, plus the posters who said "like".
Losing to Aberdeen is best, meaning no silverware. Winning breeds winning.
Ignore fixture pile ups, a winning team will keep winning, we want them to keep losing.
Lose to Lille, lose to Aberdeen.
What goes through the minds of posters wanting them to JUST get by Aberdeen, to satisfy the insane scenarios they concoct when they play Motherwell and Hibs.
Stop with the madness.
They don’t really mean it. When it comes down to it, and its 0-0 at 89 mins, are these folk gonna think “I hope celtic grab a late winner here”? Absolutely no chance.

Couldn't have said it any better myself,I also always want to see them beaten.

Behave.

Celtic to lose every game. That’s when the real timplosion starts.

I cannot see any advantage in septic winning at any time.
Unless it’s Rangers who absolutely and totally win out of this.
Like them beating x in a game that wins Rangers win a competition.

The mhank that called their fans that back Lennon the 'something inside so strong brigade' was actually one of their more sensible fans.
That would have annoyed me.
Another example of the lack of balance in our media reporting.
I always remember the headlines when a non West of Scotland player, Stefan Klos, a man who possibly did not know anything of the peculiarities of our way of life, was slammed for the “gaffe” of saying “no surrender”.

Back