Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

5a0a2ec2a72c61072fd35c409ade4127--wtf-funny-cemetery-art.jpg
By feck, that’s vulgar :)

Might be because I was shattered listening to it tonight but wasn’t as enjoyable as usual, but they are 1 bad result away from it being just as special and mental haha.

It was, his brother has been ‘rumoured’ to also. Which I doubt.

Ross, Robbie and Turnbull are apparently the players who tested positive. Ross did test positive and was asymptomatic at Portsmouth, but it was six months ago so either it was a dodgy test or the natural immunity has worn off as it was a while ago.

He is correct though.

We are taking and accepting losses by not selling our most valuable players in the hope of winning the title this year. It's not rocket science.
Our board are basically funding the push for all of us to have eternal bragging rights.

It is a Glasgow and west of Scotland thing, and let's hope we are successful. Once this season is done we will sell sell sell and they will get SOME investment back
Pile of crap. But this isnt the thread for it and I'm not going to derail it.

Timmy tears give me joy..

English: the vast vast majority of celtic fans arent bedwetters. :))

He clearly doesn't know many or listen to SSB.

Edit: Tom's list of duds is stupendous. Amazing to hear the Scottish media all of a sudden wake up and start repeating what we have been saying for years. Stuff they decided to ignore for so long, as long as they were winning. Reap what you sow MFers. The chickens are all coming home now.

Last edited:
I hope we can win this league as soon as possible this season. I really want them hurting for months, not just a few weeks after season finishes. The pain we have endured season after season, has made me want to ridicule them for as long as possible. If this is indicitive of how they are reacting just now, when potentially they might only be 5 pts behind, I want them to suffer big time. I want '55' stickers stuck everywhere they can see them. I want it rammed down their throats at every opportunity!!!

Haha whats this about ?
Haha a few weeks ago some dickhead called in & advised andy to stick to 2 syllable words, then he asked if he (andy) was worried that Celtic were still winning despite playing poorly. Implying that Celtic would rediscover their form & walk away with the league. Tbf Andy put him in his place & subsequently Celtic have been beaten by us & dropped points to Aberdeen & hibs whereas we on the other hand... ;)

Oh there's plenty of examples of managers leaving and still winning the league with the replacement. I'm talking about actually being sacked or leaving 'by mutual consent', or otherwise forced out the door.
Not that I can think of. Managers tend to get sacked because the team is falling well short in the league. A few managers have agreed to see out the season and leave them. The guy before Pep at Bayern was under pressure due to a poor start to the campaign. He went onto win the treble (CL, league and cup iirc).

Back