Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Not that I can think of. Managers tend to get sacked because the team is falling well short in the league. A few managers have agreed to see out the season and leave them. The guy before Pep at Bayern was under pressure due to a poor start to the campaign. He went onto win the treble (CL, league and cup iirc).
Souness was told to leave once he told Murray he was going to Liverpool Walter then won the league

Not that I can think of. Managers tend to get sacked because the team is falling well short in the league. A few managers have agreed to see out the season and leave them. The guy before Pep at Bayern was under pressure due to a poor start to the campaign. He went onto win the treble (CL, league and cup iirc).
Jupp

What a fanbase, they will have empty seats next season if they don't win the title?

Rangers went to THE THIRD DIVISION and we were still selling out Ibrox every second week.

Exactly. They are an embarrassment with their reaction to a title contest. Fair does Lemon is a crackpot who's lost it, but going into meltdown in November because you've been spoilt with tainted titles?

Chase yourself yah dhafties and learn how to properly support your team. Pathetic but amusing.

Definitely.

My wee dog isn’t at all well, so I’ve been up to Bearsden veterinary hospital with bloods and then back picking her up from our vet’s surgery. Missed all tonight’s hilarity.

Listening to that will pick her up, and me, no end :))
Sorry to hear that your dog's not doing well. Hoping it works itself out, all that really matters! You can keep your humans.

Eduardo is worth no where near £30 million let’s get some stats

Eduardo scored 30 goals last season ( 3 group stage Europa league goals one a penalty kick)

The season before he scored 13 goals in total

The season before that 7 and was a regular sub to Dembele

So he’s had one good season in Scottish football banging in goals against Hamilton and St.Mirren and of course not forgetting his penalty kicks against the Andorra Under 21’s whilst playing as an overage player ( he’s 23 in January)

He has continually been given this mythical valuation by media cheerleaders who often fail to print his record in Europe as it’s woeful yes piss poor

Morelos scored more group stage goals last campaign (6) than Eduardo has altogether since he signed for Celtic in 2017 , an astonishing stat

Morelos hit 29 goals last season
Morelos hit 30 the season before

Morelos has often been described as huffy / overweight/ vastly overrated / not worth more than £8 million

Morelos has a better record at home and especially on the big European stage where his goal stats piss all over that of Eduardo but has continually been talked down by the media

Put it this way Eduardo would love Morelos’s European goals on his CV in fact what would the Scottish press value him at if he did considering he’s worth £30 or £40 million for one good season in Scotland lording it over Ross County and Motherwell

Morelos has scored 8 Europa league goals in his last 9 Europa league games a fantastic outstanding record that’s ignored by the same media who will happily print that Eduardo is worth £40 million with no substance stats or facts to back up their ridiculous valuation

Stats don’t lie mentally challengeds do ...
It's in their dna sadly

No Laurie?
Someone please check the Auld prick’s ok so he’s still with us in may.

In the Herald that Lennon is staying and the Board are backing him.

That’s tonight’s phone lines jammed and tonight’s listening sorted.

Like I said in another thread if he is staying its because their targets have said no, because they don't want to be the guy losing 10 in a row. Especially if they are coming in at a point where it can still be salvaged mathematically, which means they will get equal blame along with Lennon.

If I was a manager and no allegiance or even had a allegiance to that club I wouldn't touch that job with a barge pole at this point because we are in the ascendency. I am not saying we will win the league we are a long way off of that but we look in form and they don't and its a huge risk for any managers reputation to come in and potentially lose 10 in a row.

Like I said in another thread if he is staying its because their targets have said no, because they don't want to be the guy losing 10 in a row. Especially if they are coming in at a point where it can still be salvaged mathematically, which means they will get equal blame along with Lennon.

If I was a manager and no allegiance or even had a allegiance to that club I wouldn't touch that job with a barge pole at this point because we are in the ascendency. I am not saying we will win the league we are a long way off of that but we look in form and they don't and its a huge risk for any managers reputation to come in and potentially lose 10 in a row.
I honestly think it’s their financial results.
Nothing from Europe compared to what they were hoping for.
potential of 21 court cases coming up.
Pay off a group of staff and bring another group in dosent come cheap.

Skybet special

Odds on a mentally challenged mentioning covid and injuries ruining their season boosted from 1/100 to 1/10

Haha a few weeks ago some dickhead called in & advised andy to stick to 2 syllable words, then he asked if he (andy) was worried that Celtic were still winning despite playing poorly. Implying that Celtic would rediscover their form & walk away with the league. Tbf Andy put him in his place & subsequently Celtic have been beaten by us & dropped points to Aberdeen & hibs whereas we on the other hand... ;)
Guy was a patronising twat.

Andy handled him superbly and absolutely clamped him. :))

Haha a few weeks ago some dickhead called in & advised andy to stick to 2 syllable words, then he asked if he (andy) was worried that Celtic were still winning despite playing poorly. Implying that Celtic would rediscover their form & walk away with the league. Tbf Andy put him in his place & subsequently Celtic have been beaten by us & dropped points to Aberdeen & hibs whereas we on the other hand... ;)

That was bitter Frank. Andy did also point out that Rangers had faced tougher away fixtures which Celtic were about to face in the upcoming fixtures. Celtic then went on to drop points away to both Aberdeen and Hibs to prove Andy's point.

Latest posts

Back