Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Their next game will be cancelled due to grief stricken players and staff as Lennon always thought he was Maradona.
I believe that Thursday's game will.go ajead but the weekend game is off due to Laxalt once being a neighbour of Maradona.
I say a neighbour in as much that Laxalt is from Uruguay and that borders Argentina but the SPFL feel this is enough to not only cancel celtics weekend game but to award them the points for this game and their 2 games in hand as away to ease their grief

Rangers have lost zero games all season and its nearly December.

Are you just in a huff or saying the Celtic managers of the last 9 years werent good enough, because none of them have matched this level.

Gui-diddy now back tracking saying ‘im not agreeing or disagreeing with the statement’

Clyde seem to forget Lennon's connection goes beyond 20 years.

Celtic Belfast Boys Club was a stepping stone to the first team in their Celtic pyramid

I believe that Thursday's game will.go ajead but the weekend game is off due to Laxalt once being a neighbour of Maradona.
I say a neighbour in as much that Laxalt is from Uruguay and that borders Argentina but the SPFL feel this is enough to not only cancel celtics weekend game but to award them the points for this game and their 2 games in hand as away to ease their grief

That would not surprise me in the least as celtik are so used to playing Maradonaesque football and we all know the both the SFA and Spfl will be telling their beads for a week. Didn;t he listen to the hoops in the Argentinian wilderness when he was a barefoot kid?

It's the SPFL don't rule it out.

Is this Guidi or Dalziel that’s absolutely fuming?.

He’s fu.cking raging at this guy suggesting Lennon gets sacked.

Back