Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Keevins right off the blocks and calling for the Celtic fans to revolt.

Not four priests, aww come on.

This is the cretin that showed humanity to the world when dogleash and barnes were getn clobbered by the unwashed when they were at the piggery and nearly getn strangled for defending them. They even banned him from the pub.

Yet not on the side of a fellow republican like Lenny. Poor show shug.

While we're on the adverts, a one minute blast from the past, featuring a well loved figure (not Hugh Keevins!)

Thank Fck for the adverts. I can’t stop laughing

The lounge stuff is truly unbelievable – in what world does he think it's a good time to mention that as a solution to getting another 4-1 pumping? It's as if he's being fed lines to say to the press but he's too stupid to realise is trying to take the piss out of him.

Most of his players have been together for years.

From kerryfail:

tlmpMTP.png
That's quite funny - must be an undercover Bear!

Broadfoot, Charlie Adam, Danny Wilson, did Latapy get a medal in 02/03?.

EDIT: not sure Adam would have got a medal for 08/09.

Last edited:
Blue Shved shoes, forgot about him.

Was that the racist or was that the Bulgarian lad on loan from Villa?.

Outside of the Kilmarnock fixtures I'd agree too, thats not an easy game for anyone, let alone the tims.
Kilmarnock are always roundly thrashed at the piggery . The only team who ever take anything there is us . I can’t see that changing with the likes of st johnstone and Ross county going there , or killie

This fake outrage over lack of subs is annoying, I'd understand it and be angry myself if we had Jack available although he didn't help keep our lead in the 1st game. Another argument if we had Aribo or Zungu for some ball retention, they all weren't available. Change the forwards? The lack of legs wasn't with the forwards, Barker for Kent or Itten for Roofe doesn't offer you anything that wasn't already being done

Back