Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Kilmarnock are always roundly thrashed at the piggery . The only team who ever take anything there is us . I can’t see that changing with the likes of st johnstone and Ross county going there , or killie
Kilmarnock have a horrendous record there.

Most of the them haven't played a Celtic team this shite and in disarray.

No game is necessarily a given for a team with 2 wins in 9 games.

This fake outrage over lack of subs is annoying, I'd understand it and be angry myself if we had Jack available although he didn't help keep our lead in the 1st game. Another argument if we had Aribo or Zungu for some ball retention, they all weren't available. Change the forwards? The lack of legs wasn't with the forwards, Barker for Kent or Itten for Roofe doesn't offer you anything that wasn't already being done

You're spot on, it's fake outrage. You see it a lot when we're doing very well – people desperate to be the 'I don't care how well we're doing, I always want better!!' gimp.

Most of the them haven't played a Celtic team this shite and in disarray.

No game is necessarily a given for a team with 2 wins in 9 games.
They've only lost 1 league game since December last year after we beat them and that was to us again. Kilmarnock are garbage and haven't won there since 2012. Looking at the fixtures they have the next time they're likely to drop points is when we scud them in January they won't drop any points til then.

They've only lost 1 league game since December last year after we beat them and that was to us again. Kilmarnock are garbage and haven't won there since 2012. Looking at the fixtures they have the next time they're likely to drop points is when we scud them in January they won't drop any points til then.

They don't need to lose for it to have a disastrous impact.

You're currently more confident in their ability than half their support. They might well not drop points until January, on their current form it's not a given. The state they're in just now is more relevant than what's gone on in the last decade.

They don't need to lose for it to have a disastrous impact.

You're currently more confident in their ability than half their support. They might well not drop points until January, on their current form it's not a given. The state they're in just now is more relevant than what's gone on in the last decade.
They are in a mess but they have more than enough to deal with the crap they're about to face given 4 out their next 5 league games are at home to bottom 6 teams.

They don’t need to lose. A draw is as bad

I agree with, there is growing expectation from Rangers fans online that they will be dropping points every week and people are going to be disappointed if that's what they think.

They don’t need to lose. A draw is as bad
Where do you see them drawing? They have an easy run now its an ideal fixture list for them whereas we're edging closer to the difficult run again. They are having a hard time but let's be realistic domestically they don't drop many points still a long way to go.

I agree with, there is growing expectation from Rangers fans online that they will be dropping points every week and people are going to be disappointed if that's what they think.
They are crap there is no doubt about it but they have enough to deal with what they're about to face until we play them again. They don't drop many points domestically but they couldn't have asked for a kinder run of games now.

Something else people.

That 'invincible' stuff we had to endure many years ago, that team had already lost 5 games by this time in November, some proper humpings too it must be said. Rangers haven't lost a game yet.
I'm not saying we are going to go through this season unbeaten...well I am actually :))
Thing is, it is imposible to go through a whole season unbeaten just like the 'invincibles' did.

The fact is if you look at any teams fixture list and identify games where you think they may drop points then you are frequently wrong - those are the games where they often do quite well.

It's often the games that you least expect points to be dropped that teams slip up in. Probably due to attitude and assuming themselves that its an easy 3 points.

That's why it's best not to look at a run of fixtures and guess where you may gain or lose ground on your rivals. Focus simply on winning your own games and enjoy the bonus if your competitors falter.

Both teams will drop points and it will occasionally happen when you least expect it.

At present, however, they look more likely than we do to slip up. If they don't then so long as we keep winning then it doesn't matter and it's down to the head to head.

Indeed. We've been conditioned over the last few years to think celtic will win every single home league match aside from against us. But this isn't a Rodgers team anymore.
Well they won every home game last season outwith their defeat to us. Last time they dropped points to anyone else was April 2019 against Livingston. Last time they lost was against the Sheep on the final day May 2018. They're about to play teams that don't score goals and there hardest game in the run upto the game against us will be Kilmarnock.

I guess what the games will do is give them a false dawn if they do win them all which will be nice when we scud them on 2nd of January.

Not with anyone I know or talk to. All focused on us keeping gap until 2nd Jan. If we manage to do that then the pressure on the rats going into that game will be huge.

Where do you see them drawing? They have an easy run now its an ideal fixture list for them whereas we're edging closer to the difficult run again. They are having a hard time but let's be realistic domestically they don't drop many points still a long way to go.
Who knows.

Who saw us losing at home to Hamilton at the beginning of the year.
The doom merchants on here had already given them 6 points v Aberdeen and Hibs. How many did they get, remind me?

Thats the point. Both teams will drop points, and it will happen where we don’t expect it. So, yes, I think they could drop 2 points somewhere in their run of games before the OF.

The fact is if you look at any teams fixture list and identify games where you think they may drop points then you are frequently wrong - those are the games where they often do quite well.

It's often the games that you least expect points to be dropped that teams slip up in. Probably due to attitude and assuming themselves that its an easy 3 points.

That's why it's best not to look at a run of fixtures and guess where you may gain or lose ground on your rivals. Focus simply on winning your own games and enjoy the bonus if your competitors falter.

Both teams will drop points and it will occasionally happen when you least expect it.

At present, however, they look more likely than we do to slip up. If they don't then so long as we keep winning then it doesn't matter and it's down to the head to head.
Thank you.

Well they won every home game last season outwith their defeat to us. Last time they dropped points to anyone else was April 2019 against Livingston. Last time they lost was against the Sheep on the final day May 2018. They're about to play teams that don't score goals and there hardest game in the run upto the game against us will be Kilmarnock.

I guess what the games will do is give them a false dawn if they do win them all which will be nice when we scud them on 2nd of January.
Did your faultless prediction system have a Celtic win for that Livi game April 2019?

Chris Burke was on Sportscene earlier and he can barely string a sentence together,I thought Mark Wilson was bad but this is a new level.

Love how much abuse the laptop waanker is getting on ssb :))

I am now officially "baffult".

A Rangers fan who was on made a valid point about their fans dismissive attitude regarding Rangers and used a statement from one of their podcasts to demonstrate how dismissive they were. He then went on to prove the guy in the podcast wrong.

The guy in the podcast had stated that man for man they had the better squad and used the number of internationalists and number of caps to substantiate his claim. The Rangers fan on the phone in merely pointed out the actual number of international players and caps in each squad, with Rangers having the most, and suggested that their inability to see the improvement in Rangers squad was why some of their fans were struggling to cope with the current situation.

The panel totally missed the point.

Here's what baffled me though -

Mark Wilson actually understood it and had to explain it to the rest of the panel.
:)) :)) :))

Common sense at last.

Absolutely bang on mate.

I am now officially "baffult".

A Rangers fan who was on made a valid point about their fans dismissive attitude regarding Rangers and used a statement from one of their podcasts to demonstrate how dismissive they were. He then went on to prove the guy in the podcast wrong.

The guy in the podcast had stated that man for man they had the better squad and used the number of internationalists and number of caps to substantiate his claim. The Rangers fan on the phone in merely pointed out the actual number of international players and caps in each squad, with Rangers having the most, and suggested that their inability to see the improvement in Rangers squad was why some of their fans were struggling to cope with the current situation.

The panel totally missed the point.

Here's what baffled me though -

Mark Wilson actually understood it and had to explain it to the rest of the panel.
:)) :)) :))
Their sense of entitlement will be their downfall, that and the fact we are better than them.

Back