Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Do these c*nts try to twist everything to have a wee hint of oirish? Hahaha, “Paddy Klamala” Ffs!

I hope the mentally challengeds calling in tomorrow remember that last caller having a dig at McGregor and Brown. That would be a direction that hasn't been investigated yet via moon howlers. Some potential for a Wednesday show.

There was a man named Keevins
He enabled & aided misconcievings
From big jock knew
To wee Tam and the pew
The sickness of their knowledge
Knew no healing

And Lennon
He's a spiteful dirty man
Who had the tactics & swagger...
Of a bam
Big Brave John - his prostitute
Oh shite here comes Gazza
& his flute...
And the Mhankys are back hame eating spam!

From big jock knew
To wee Tam and the pew
Knew no healing

And Lennon
Of a bam
& his flute...
Is this a new song suggestion and if so what is the tune I am humming to

From big jock knew
To wee Tam and the pew
Knew no healing

And Lennon
Of a bam
& his flute...
Corner beef is the new SPAM.

Have to admit I’m enjoying the ssb phone ins as these nasal whiners whoop themselves up into an ever higher pitched frenzy. Pretty sure I heard Lawwell called a leach and one of the rhabids may even have suggested some of the players get shot. That said I am conflicted hugely by this purple patch in the shows output.

I know Gordon Duncan has brought a degree of balance and order to the show but the years where Deladrunk hosted the feeding frenzy on us for me will never be forgiven.

I wish I had chronicled and archived those shows the amount of lies, half truths, legally dubious and offensive output directed against Rangers and the fans was only exceeded by BBC Scotland.

Clyde is cartoon light relief for us all but keep one eye on them, like all media they are whores and will shamelessly turn on us when the time suits them.

We also joke about Knew Keevins but let us not forget that he would have wholly known about the dark goings on at Celtic Park and for the sake of his career did nothing about it. He did so and kids suffered. Bear that in mind when we all smile and hear him berate Lawwell and Lennon for daring to put his holy grail of “ten” at risk.

hate to be a buzz kill but let’s not forget or forgive the part Radio Clyde and Bauer Media played in all our agony in 2012 and intervening years.

A treasonous thing to say, but it’ll be a sad day when Keevins finally knocks it on the head.
That mad, nasal voice has become synonymous with Superscoreboard, mentally challenged failure and frankly makes me a bit nostalgic.
What he will leave behind is just a bunch of thick, inarticulate buffoons.

I’ll miss the old Rangers hating prick.

When was the last time gordon dalziel made a coherent argument? His use of the English language is terrible. A complete tube.

"Listen, in the modern game, man management is so important. Always has been."

So it's so important and distinct to the modern game, yet it's always been so important and non distinct.

Utter moron and have no idea why any broadcaster would feel he has any insight worth listening to and thus give him a platform.

I had to take a phone call in the car on way home last night, just as they were about to go to the 1st caller. Ended up still on the phone by the time I got home, so when wife went for a bath, I decided to catch up on events by reading this thread. I was almost in tears by the time she came back downstairs. She wondered why I was laughing out loud. The comments about the guy that was on with the voice that just got higher and higher were a joy to behold. The fact that somebody said that his tone had got so high,

only the 'dugs could hear him', to 'is he communicating with dolphins' and 'he's just broke my crystal vase'. Was still laughing about it this morning, when I played him back on the catch-up.
Ended up still on the phone by the time I got home, so when wife went for a bath,

ROOOLS!!!!

Looking forward to tonight's claims of "Milan game disnae matter" - followed by a knee jerk reaction on Friday to the result.

Back