Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

There is no manager in my living memory that would attract the level of defence and justification from so many sources that Lennon has.

A simpleton can see his bac stained prints all over their collapse - from calling out players after the CL exit, to the lack of fitness in several key men, to the laughable signings and the huge defensive gaps down both flanks and in behind their unbalanced midfield.

But Guidi, like umpteen others are spraying the blame around like drunks in charge of a machine gun. Most depressingly predictable of all - aiming regularly at the furnirs that don’t know what ten is aw aboot.

There is no manager in my living memory that would attract the level of defence and justification from so many sources that Lennon has.

A simpleton can see his bac stained prints all over their collapse - from calling out players after the CL exit, to the lack of fitness in several key men, to the laughable signings and the huge defensive gaps down both flanks and in behind their unbalanced midfield.

But Guidi, like umpteen others are spraying the blame around like drunks in charge of a machine gun. Most depressingly predictable of all - aiming regularly at the furnirs that don’t know what ten is aw aboot.
Good summary and long may it continue. At the end of the season (or maybe before when it's a forgone conclusion) he will be gone and this time I hope it is for good. However there is nowhere on the planet he can get the victim attention he does here so will at least be a resident, polluiting the west end somewhere.

Would like to see him, Broon and Thumb to be around to see 55. Just a pity the wee runt Lustig has moved on.

On the thought of Lustig - how bad would that defence be with him present?

The poets think the media are supporting lennon because they want him kept in place to lose the league :)

Just to put their “9*” into some perspective.

In each of the last 9 seasons this is how many points would’ve been required to win The SPFL / Prem:

68*

73.375 points ( average ) for the first 8 seasons, disregarded last season, as The SPFL should’ve done.

* 2019/20, they won a fućking vote.

Off topic but if anyone wants to hear some mentally challengeds almost greeting, swearing and pleading for fans to return their Xmas Celtic store goods then listen below.

I wouldn't normally want to give a scum podcast any hits but this is proper deep pain and they are losing their heads.

one from yesterday

Off topic but if anyone wants to hear some mentally challengeds almost greeting, swearing and pleading for fans to return their Xmas Celtic store goods then listen below.

I wouldn't normally want to give a scum podcast any hits but this is proper deep pain and they are losing their heads.

one from yesterday
Thanks for posting mate. Their pain is a joy to listen to.

one from yesterday
Bookmarked for when 55 is becomes a certainty.

The days of me spending my evenings playing games and watching netflix will be over as all my time will be spent watching our seismic celebrations and drinking pint after pint of timmy tears.

Guidi gets me bad, I have to admit. Arrogant, unqualified, inpatient, and a mhank.

Here's my rating in terms of w*nkness.
Monday to Friday.

* Hugh - D - ........... Despicable character of unredemptive notion.
*Alex - C + ...... Good player, really dim tbh.
* Hannah - D ... Weird Chicago talking red top journo, mental.
* Dalzeil - D ... Weird whoremaster turncoat.
* Guidi - C- ... Utter dafty, aggressive for some un-addressed reason.
* Duffy - B-.... Maryhill bald lady's front bottom
* Mushroom B- ... Harmless but still repulsive
Etc

That's the SSB Quality Marker folks.

Bookmarked for when 55 is becomes a certainty.

The days of me spending my evenings playing games and watching netflix will be over as all my time will be spent watching our seismic celebrations and drinking pint after pint of timmy tears.
Ha ha same here, I have become obsessed with this title race at the moment even more than usual.

Just to put their “9*” into some perspective.

In each of the last 9 seasons this is how many points would’ve been required to win The SPFL / Prem:

68*

73.375 points ( average ) for the first 8 seasons, disregarded last season, as The SPFL should’ve done.

* 2019/20, they won a fućking vote.
Interesting. Do you have it for our 9?

Edit - It'll be skewed because 3 points for a win was only introduced in 94/95 season. Are you just going by the amount of points the second placed team got?

Last edited:
I never listened to the last hour last night, did I miss any unhinged callers ?

one from yesterday
Haha this is outstanding, even if it’s just the first 5 mins.

‘take her Christmas presents back’

The poets think the media are supporting lennon because they want him kept in place to lose the league :)
The poet media are all mentally challengeds and they are all of them matey with Lennon and they won't go to town on him.
Ironically the cvunts are caught between a rock and a hard place.
They never thought that they would have to make these hard choices, they all thought the ten sorry (9. 3/4) was a done deal.
Oh the gift tae gie us.

I said at the time that our best signing in the summer was them not getting Forster. Say what you want but he single handily won the games as we seen first hand, giving who they’ve replaced him with for probably more money than they’d have paid for another season loan just makes it so much better :))
The position of goalkeeper is one you clearly cannot skimp on.
Going cheap is like having a nice house with shyte roof leaky on top of it.

Back