Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I don’t get the criticism of Gordon Duncan, he does what any decent host of that type of show should do, he offers up either side of the coin and looks for folks to call in and debate it. He has no agenda, he genuinely doesn’t favour a side and also doesn’t allow for anything like the level of nonsense that previous hosts allowed without challenge. If there is a zoomer on you generally get the thread that he’s in agreement with what most sane people are thinking.

I think he’s generally very good, but it’s almost as if he received a talking to after the show a few nights ago.

How they can allow this lie that they did nothing wrong is farcical.

Maybe further investigation is needed, but there’s absolutely no way they should be allowed to do their usual propaganda tactic & just spout lies.
Agreed me he is a good host but either been told to fight their corner a bit or just trying to get callers.

Just annoying that he was saying how do we know they broke any rules its only a photo etc he clearly knows thats a lot of nonsense.

Agreed me he is a good host but either been told to fight their corner a bit or just trying to get callers.

Just annoying that he was saying how do we know they broke any rules its only a photo etc he clearly knows thats a lot of nonsense.

Exactly Fergie. He’s a very sharp guy & a young modern guy, so he just knows these things.

I don’t get the criticism of Gordon Duncan, he does what any decent host of that type of show should do, he offers up either side of the coin and looks for folks to call in and debate it. He has no agenda, he genuinely doesn’t favour a side and also doesn’t allow for anything like the level of nonsense that previous hosts allowed without challenge. If there is a zoomer on you generally get the thread that he’s in agreement with what most sane people are thinking.

He's a Motherwell fan and is as fair as I've ever heard on Radio Clyde.
Remember he's not a West of Scotland RC which means in general he can do his job impartially unlike that lot.

Back