Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Anyone else thinking if Celtic players are returning Sunday/Monday they will require a COVID test. How likely is it that an isolating team m8 of Julien now tests positive. My bet is highly likely.

I know GS said today that those who played Hibs have given all negative results but no response regarding the isolating 13.

What I dont get from the guys who love to tell us how great Duncan is.

Every night this week he has pushed an agenda of dont talk about Dubai.

Celtic fans unhappy, the rest of Scottish football angry at what they did. Angry at the SPL etc for not holding them to account. No repercussions have been handed down yet. Of course people still want to discuss an open case and the biggest story in Scottish football and in Scotland during the pandemic generally right now.

And all Duncan wants to do its brush it under the carpet.

They try and make out the callers set the agenda. Just as long as we dont discuss things that make Celtic look bad or try and hold Celtic to account?

Why is he facilitating and pushing this agenda.

Fine. He's a Motherwell fan. He's still a mentally challenged apologist / lackey.

"How do we know Celtic weren't in private areas at the hotel"? He's a charlatan.
Its painfully easy to counter that sort of argument. How do we know that they were? Take their word for it? Fair do's, because they've proven that they're absolutely stand up guys.

Just listening back now. Gerry is clearly a bitter poet. Trying to float the idea that last year was somehow different because a few more games had been played.

As for your pish Gerry about players kissing and hugging after a goal, at your rancid club there was kissing and hugging in the dressing room before a ball was kicked (but not before a ball was touched).

If Null and void, we may as well close the doors now. We already are paying back revenues from all clubs regarding sponsor ship money last year.

Scottish cup may not get played at a massive push but the league will finish for sure.

Last year there was no protocols, we were facing a pandemic blind. Today we are rolling out vaccinations and have elite bubbles. And already after a weeks lockdown numbers are coming down.

We need to stop this hyperbole.
"Nothing is off the table" was the reply to a specific question on null and void, it could also be the answer if he was asked "coukd you give Rangers the title if you call the league early" but that wasn't asked (not surprisingly). Its all just loaded questions from the media to get sensational headlines and move the narrative on from Dubai

Just listening back now. Gerry is clearly a bitter poet. Trying to float the idea that last year was somehow different because a few more games had been played.

As for your pish Gerry about players kissing and hugging after a goal, at your rancid club there was kissing and hugging in the dressing room before a ball was kicked (but not before a ball was touched).

In the real world, there would be an immediate ban on any huddle prior to the start of a game, it sends out the wrong message that forming a ring is acceptable. :rolleyes:

"Nothing is off the table" was the reply to a specific question on null and void, it could also be the answer if he was asked "coukd you give Rangers the title if you call the league early" but that wasn't asked (not surprisingly). Its all just loaded questions from the media to get sensational headlines and move the narrative on from Dubai
That would seem to be the next natural question after the "null and void" answer. Am I wrong?

W.A.T.P.

All pundits backing the filth to win today, even Alex Rae. Hopefully the hordes share the same optimism and sets them up for a nice fall again come 4:50pm

Gordon Duncan just revealed to Dalziel that on this day in 1982, he and Coops were the scorers at Ibrox in a victory over Dundee United. He's asked if he remembers the goal and after the usual joshing around, admits he can't.

From his perpetual love-in with that other lot, I'm surprised he ever remembers that he played for Rangers in the first place.

Gordon Duncan just revealed to Dalziel that on this day in 1982, he and Coops were the scorers at Ibrox in a victory over Dundee United. He's asked if he remembers the goal and after the usual joshing around, admits he can't.

From his perpetual love-in with that other lot, I'm surprised he ever remembers that he played for Rangers in the first place.
I wish he never played for us ?

1*jWTmzjUhZrYXCHNUbtXKJA.jpeg

Back