Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Can't wait for the first "Gid evenin panull" B-D

2SFRpn6.gif

I think this could be a classic.

He's went full on Neil Lennon so will have some of the utterly deranged mentally challengeds whipped into a frenzy agreeing with him about some mad conspiracy against them. Calling in about how everyone is out to get them, how they can still win the league and mentioning Lennon 'giving everthing tae this club' and bullets in the post. :D

And then there will be the ones that want a proper apology for Dubai trip absolutely f*cking them up.

Oh what a night in store. :)

They started to get a little sympathetic towards the tims at the end of the week last week but with this fresh Neic meltdown it should be a good ‘un!

I think this could be a classic.

He's went full on Neil Lennon so will have some of the utterly deranged mentally challengeds whipped into a frenzy agreeing with him about some mad conspiracy against them. Calling in about how everyone is out to get them, how they can still win the league and mentioning Lennon 'giving everthing tae this club' and bullets in the post. :D

And then there will be the ones that want a proper apology for Dubai trip absolutely f*cking them up.

Oh what a night in store. :)

As the full conference hasn't been officially released by them I won't be surprised if Clyde pretend this epic meltdown didn't happen.

Gonna listen anyway.

I cant believe im going to have to listen to this and ACSOM again!!

FS, i'm going to end up cutting off David Edgar's $2 at this rate

Back