Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Dalziel is what would happen if a wizard or magician brought a tattie to life.Just aimlessly wandering around the edges of a field bumping into things,rolly-polly and bashed but smiling away thinking ‘this is great’.
vNJg0MQ.gif

Didn’t hear it tonight , but Alex Rae and Boydie seem to be annoying them just now. Boydie? He just smiles. But what a feckin smile. Alex Rae was brilliant last night. The Limmy clip was doing the rounds yesterday. All Alex said was , after Keevins had lambasted them was “ He hasn’t backed down, he’s doubled down”. Obviously planned because he tweeted yesterday before the show “ don’t worry, we’ve got this” . Feckin Superb.

I’ve not listened to the show for a few nights but can some one explain the “ Celtic dropped 4 points unfairly “ speech to me ?

How unfairly ? What was unjust about not winning both games ? They were pish.

The Scottish “ government “ moved the goalposts to stop the 10.

Didn’t hear it tonight , but Alex Rae and Boydie seem to be annoying them just now. Boydie? He just smiles. But what a feckin smile. Alex Rae was brilliant last night. The Limmy clip was doing the rounds yesterday. All Alex said was , after Keevins had lambasted them was “ He hasn’t backed down, he’s doubled down”. Obviously planned because he tweeted yesterday before the show “ don’t worry, we’ve got this” . Feckin Superb.
Aye it’s great, when a caller stated Alex Rae’s comments last night were a disgrace, Gordon Duncan asked which ones, the guy couldn’t answer, and in the end said he didn’t know as he didn’t listen!

These lunatics are really showing themselves up for being thick as shite

that was fucking beautiful.

Alex Rae was saying disgraceful stuff last night

like what?

i can't remember

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Only thing that bothered me there, once the guy made that comment and couldn’t back it up Gordon should have challenged him more or cut him off for slandering his colleague. Lack of balls from Gordon then. A guy who is throwing out baseless accusations shouldn’t then be allowed to carry on with any other shite to be honest.

Last edited:
I say this every week but I cannot for the life of me work out how he earns a wage for this.
They’d get a better insight and input asking any guy on the street at random.
What kind of money do they get on Clyde for doing the pundit thing

Back