Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

20210121-095526.gif

Tonight B-D

After the timid phone in last night, we await the real moon howlers return tonight.

Should be glorious.
Just came on to post this. It is the end of the beginning of the meltown now. The 'title is gone' pretence whilst secretly thinking they could still win it is dead. Watch them degenerate in full technitricolour. Their madness is only limited by their very, very deep well of anger, inferiority complexes and stupidity. Expecting serious incoherent rants tonight, some will be bordering on criminal.

Last night reminded me why I have scarcely listened in about a decade, aggressive, belittling, cuck hosting, embarrassing Rangers fans, no humour and then that lot go and drop points again! Bastards will have me tuning in tonight B-)

There was 1 Rangers fan who apologised to fans for taking up time when he called, clearly knew the script but yet still called in with a nothing point! Phone your pal and discuss what you're thinking!! Hugh Keevins is not your pal!! Moonhowling rattlers only please

We haven’t heard from Tommy the Taxi Driver since his comments about the mentally challenged board being “leeches and thieves”. I hope for similar moon howling tonight.
The Scottish Football Call clips on YouTube took that call down which is unfortunate as it was comedy gold.

I will also be tuning in at 6 but Go radio at 5 is not a bad listen. That gives me 3 hours of blissful listening hearing their pain
Does Go Radio have a phone in too??

This is good news. Like stopping off for a quick drink on the way to the main event.

A wee mentally challenged's tears aperitif before the main course of sour papes grapes, bile, spleen venting and bitter sours. And not a Terry Munro in sight.

Does Go Radio have a phone in too??

This is good news. Like stopping off for a quick drink on the way to the main event.

A wee mentally challenged's tears aperitif before the main course of sour papes grapes, bile, spleen venting and bitter sours. And not a Terry Munro in sight.
Yeh ,I only found out through FF
Barry Ferguson is a bit of a regular

Kevin the T Shirt guy
The sheepshagger with 5 season tickets
Neil Francis Laurie
Anyone with a helium voice.
Of course, any Tim who thinks they can still win it, mentions the quadrooble trrebble, 1967 and Lenny's the man

Kevin is a bear. We dont need undercover bears, we want the real tears!

Back