Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Poor Jamesy
wah.gif
wah.gif
wah.gif

They dont half talk some shite about Turnbull.
Given all the 'wonder boy' stuff we've read about Turnbull recently (and I do think he's a decent player) I had to go check. Premier League stats from Transfermarkt:

Starts: Hagi 13, Turnbull 14
Minutes Played: Hagi 1175 mins, Turnbull 1218 mins
Goals: Hagi 3, Turnbull 5
Assists Hagi 8, Turnbull 2

Yet one is hailed as their saviour and certain starter and the other, by many, as a fringe player.

Last edited:
Being a Richie I am now feeling that everyone of us will be accused of being the now infamous Radio Clyde caller but that isn't the most annoying thing about the whole thing!
Where the is the 't' in Richard? So why the fu*k do people shorten it to Ri't'chie? Unless like Andy Ritchie it's there second name then get it f*cking sorted. Rant over but that's Tim behaviour adding letters that don't exist (see h)!

Being a Richie I am now feeling that everyone of us will be accused of being the now infamous Radio Clyde caller but that isn't the most annoying thing about the whole thing!
Where the is the 't' in Richard? So why the fu*k do people shorten it to Ri't'chie? Unless like Andy Ritchie it's there second name then get it f*cking sorted. Rant over but that's Tim behaviour adding letters that don't exist (see h)!
There's no K in Richard, Ricky.

Back