Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Btw a side note to the hilarity. They’ve mentioned a new producer Callum tonight.

If it’s Callum Bell who used to do the breakfast show then he’s a Dundonian who absolutely despises us. Think he does the PA at Firhill.

"Champions Elect"

No we will win all our games to be champions we aren't "elected" to win in zoom calls with Dungcaster.

"Rangers The Champions Elect"

NzafEn8.gif

Shoo's trolling them for fun now

That's right bud cheers I wasn't sure is that the one as you come down hill and hit crossroads ? :))
Out of order we were not welcome for a few swift refreshments though.
It’s basically right across from Shrubhill where the Masonic Club used to be

Yip. Fancies himself as a panellist.

Gives the big build up trying to demonstrate how clever he is then throws in a wee shitey point.

Still enjoy listening to his pain right enough.
He was on last week and made a complete cant of himself - I actually think they ended up cutting him off.

used to call him Articulated Laurie on here - I still laugh when I hear him coming on because of that.

I've only got 3 of the 9 players who played for us who play for another team in the SPFL.

Holt, Alnwick and Hodson. I'm sure the other 6 will be massively obvious but struggling for some reason.

Apparently Murphy and both McCrorie's don't count only permanent deals.

Darren McGregor
Michael Francis O'Halloran

So that's 5/9. Anyone got the others?

He was on last week and made a complete cant of himself - I actually think they ended up cutting him off.

used to call him Articulated Laurie on here - I still laugh when I hear him coming on because of that.

Forgot that nickname. That’s brilliant.

He tends to phone when Hugh is on. He likes to try and impress his fellow Celtic fan.

I've only got 3 of the 9 players who played for us who play for another team in the SPFL.

Holt, Alnwick and Hodson. I'm sure the other 6 will be massively obvious but struggling for some reason.

Burke and Naismith?

Darren McGregor
Michael Francis O'Halloran

So that's 5/9. Anyone got the others?
Edit, wrong guy, I mean Chris Burke

I had no idea he was still playing! He's made a mockery of me saying him and Hutton would be ours and Scotland's full backs for years to come.
You might have quoted me just as I changed it mate. I had Stevie Smith at first, I always have a mental block mixing him and Burke up.

Stevie's coaching with us now I think.

Back