Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Ian McCall calling BS (on Sportsound) on the £10m says he would be surprised if they got two. If it is £10M it's the deal of the century B-D

There’s no way any team is paying anything like 10m
I’ve often wondered how much of, in this case, sellik’s £10m fee, they get to keep and this being before any sell-on fee, this being private business.
I’m thinking about, who pays the VAT, who pays the agents fees.
Does this come out of the £10/15m?

20210126-124516.gif

Tonights panel heading in.
Keevins daughters wedding reception. Official footage.

Nobody mentioning some of the players wanting away because the greatest fans in the world trying to batter their cars with sharks and chasing the team bus ????

Don’t agree with Dalziel much bud I liked his words about the lad Martindale at Livingston.I know some won’t and never well but he made a mistake paid the price for it and moved on I’m glad for him to be honest.
I don't disagree that everyone deserves a second chance, and he seems decent enough and is doing a great job at Livingston so far.

However, there may well be young folk, families etc whose lives have been ruined by folk couriering and punting drugs.... with no second chance.

I don't wish the guy any ill, but I don't share in the fawning over him that has erupted in the past few days.

I don't disagree that everyone deserves a second chance, and he seems decent enough and is doing a great job at Livingston so far.

However, there may well be young folk, families etc whose lives have been ruined by folk couriering and punting drugs.... with no second chance.

I don't wish the guy any ill, but I don't share in the fawning over him that has erupted in the past few days.

He's a great example to people who have chosen the wrong path in the past. It proves that their life isn't fu*ked and they can still achieve a lot, despite having previously made horrendous mistakes.

The football he's got his team playing is also extremely refreshing.

He's a great example to people who have chosen the wrong path in the past. It proves that their life isn't fu*ked and they can still achieve a lot, despite having previously made horrendous mistakes.

The football he's got his team playing is also extremely refreshing.
Totally agree.

Don't think that's at odds with what I posted either though.

I’m certainly not fawning over him bud.I’ve no time for drug dealers scum of the earth.But the guy has turned his back on that lifestyle maybe that’s worth rewarding.Guy done what he done.Never denied it and served time for it.You can’t keep punishing someone for mistakes made in the past.I don’t class murders rapists or child molesters here.I know that’s double standards but they are due put down.

I’m certainly not fawning over him bud.I’ve no time for drug dealers scum of the earth.But the guy has turned his back on that lifestyle maybe that’s worth rewarding.Guy done what he done.Never denied it and served time for it.You can’t keep punishing someone for mistakes made in the past.I don’t class murders rapists or child molesters here.I know that’s double standards but they are due put down.
Sorry mate - wasn't aimed at you, although I know I replied to you.

They made the right decision today and like I say, I get he's entitled to a second chance. I just think it's always worth bearing in mind there will have been lives ruined and lives lost to drugs, with no second chances, and that was the lad's line of business for a while.

I think some are allowing their judgement to be clouded by some recent tv interviews,he was jailed for being involved in the supply of illegal drugs, drugs sold to kids on the street, and drugs that may have contributed to addiction, no time served is going to clean his past, as for fit and proper, gie me peace ffs, there is no way in a million years this little cut should be anywhere near professional football never mind managing a club. Had he been trying to get a job in England I believe he would have been chased for his shitty life.

Back