Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Sellick pumped last night, their players playing shite, Duffy who was supposed to be the savior of Separate Entity FC playing pish and now dumped from the team

And lo and behold online abuse reported. Amazing how that always seems to happen
On the same day he got caught complimenting some tart on her only fans.

A bizarre coincidence eh???

On the same day he got caught complimenting some tart on her only fans.

A bizarre coincidence eh???
giphy.gif

Grossly disappointing.
A few moments but not enough rage or tears.
We'll assume the real throbbers are still shell-shocked and waiting until they can keep it together on air without tears.
They'll break. Hopefully tomorrow.
Most don't have credit in their phones or landlines

That caller there regards they won’t sack Lennon until league over has it 100% as far as I have heard
I didn’t hear the call but I have heard that if Lennon is sacked while the league is still mathematically possible for them then they have to pay him the bonuses as if he had won it Apparently this was written into his contract as he was worried that he would get them so far ahead but the board would then bring somebody else in so that they wouldn’t have to pay him.

I didn’t hear the call but I have heard that if Lennon is sacked while the league is still mathematically possible for them then they have to pay him the bonuses as if he had won it Apparently this was written into his contract as he was worried that he would get them so far ahead but the board would then bring somebody else in so that they wouldn’t have to pay him.
First time I had heard it but it sounds like nonsense. They were so convinced they were getting 9.5 they would have dodged a bonus. Sounds like a timmy truth from Facebook. I am convinced they have money issues and hoped he’d chuck it. Same caller brought old shoo onto dermott dustbin saying he must bring a big name in to sell season tickets. Who the %^*& in their right mind would want that job. Entire team will have to be broken up and re-built.

Ye if he was sacked and he could mathematically still win the league he could legally claim his bonus. Once this is not viable he will be given the bullet with only a years compo required

Hi guys, trying to avoid scrolling through the pages but anyone recall tonight’s teaser? Cheers

10 players since 2000 with less than 10 caps to score against them?

Ye if he was sacked and he could mathematically still win the league he could legally claim his bonus. Once this is not viable he will be given the bullet with only a years compo required
That is what I have heard. Lennon was convinced that they only wanted him until they could get a bigger name so had that written into his contract

Gonnae stoap it
It’s no mathematically it’s arithmetically
Pedantic loyal

Back