Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

They are clinging onto any wee crumb of positivity that they can on there. It was a good performance from them but a terrible result is the patter. It was a fcucking woeful performance against a side that was sitting bottom of the league and an awful result
:))

Sellic's lost goal at Ross County has turned somewhat in to a national tragedy.
No one has mentioned Ajer. He may have cleared the ball if he hadn't spent the whole set piece holding the County player's arm.

They are clinging onto any wee crumb of positivity that they can on there. It was a good performance from them but a terrible result is the patter. It was a fcucking woeful performance against a side that was sitting bottom of the league and an awful result
:))
No mate let them think they’re playing great same as saying wee lennons doing a good job;)

Pulp Fiction stylee - bring out the gimp! :oops: B-D

Scott-Brown-002.jpg

One gimp

No mate let them think they’re playing great same as saying wee lennons doing a good job;)
Had one of them the other day say to me " did ye see wee frimpongs assist fur Leverkusen" :))
They are even clinging onto former players that didn't even want to be there for any wee crumb of glory.
I replied with " did ye see big Jordan whites bullet header for Ross county? Belter wasn't it "
He told me to furk off and grow up, then walked away . Was quite hilarious .

Every Rangers fan who phones in these days is a boring, boring, boring bastard.

Paying someone to hear him speak is the only way David will get someone to listen. Bet if he has any children, he doesn't need to read them a story to get them to sleep.

"Is there anyone knows David?
Have you heard someone recently that sounded like David?
Have you heard anyone whining about our defence recently?

If so, you might be able to help. Feel free to post, free of charge, any information you might have. Together, we can make Clyde a more enjoyable station."

B-D

Back