Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Went back and listened to Thursday night. Wanted to hear the reactions as we were rattling in goals and maybe some timmy tears.

- Goal reactions were very positive from panel.

- Usual collection of timmy stupidity. "Larrson for manager", "Rangers haven't been that good" and the guy who was calculating what needed to happen, points wise, if they could stop us winning the league.

- Who the hell was "Chris", the Rangers supporter, who called the phone-in at around the 75 minute mark of our game? Rangers "Supporter"?
Duncan announced Barisic's penalty and asked what "Chris" thought. He admitted, he'd gone in the other room, so didn't see it, since he didn't want background noise on his call.

His point wasn't even worthwhile. Evidently, while Alfie is rag-dolling Antwerp back 4, "Chris" thinks he should play off a striker, as a number 10.

What kind of Rangers supporter, stops watching Rangers, in Europe nonetheless, to call the Clyde phone-in?

Went back and listened to Thursday night. Wanted to hear the reactions as we were rattling in goals and maybe some timmy tears.

- Usual collection of timmy stupidity. "Larrson for manager", "Rangers haven't been that good" and the guy who was calculating what needed to happen, points wise, if they could stop us winning the league.

- Who the hell was "Chris", the Rangers supporter, who called the phone-in at around the 75 minute mark of our game? Rangers "Supporter"?
Duncan announced Barisic's penalty and asked what "Chris" thought. He admitted, he'd gone in the other room, so didn't see it, since he didn't want background noise on his call.

His point wasn't even worthwhile. Evidently, while Alfie is rag-dolling Antwerp back 4, "Chris" thinks he should play off a striker, as a number 10.

What kind of Rangers supporter, stops watching Rangers, in Europe nonetheless, to call the Clyde phone-in?
A filth fan pretending to be one of us. There’s plenty phoning that show.

I’m listening to the Podcast too, just got to that bit and came on to say this.

Any Rangers supporter that phones Clyde 1 is a moron, any one that does it during a game, never mind a game like last night’s isn’t a real supporter.

He also thinks Morelos is a number 10.

Halfwit.

Will be joyfull after last night,the scum will be in full meltdown about Patterson &Zungu will be enjoying their pain

Why do the great unwashed like Strachan so much? My first memory of him was helping Dundee come from 3-1m down to help earn a 3-3 draw at Sharkheid on 3 Jan 19996, two days after DJ scored the only goal in the new year derby at Ibrox. I remember being happy because we had already won 3-2 at Tynecastle. My return travel arrangements had made it impossible to get to Edinburgh.

I stopped listening regularly weeks ago. But I listen to some of the clips of the craziest Tims that ends up on that YouTube feed

Shoo again tonight?
How long before he pulls out the line about Desmond always pulls out a Hollywood signing when they need it. O’Neill was Hollywood. Brenda was Hollywood.

Shoo has either been told something or he’s begging that his team can find someone to battle Gerrard as he’s been banging this drum for weeks. Crops up almost word for word every time he’s on it seems

Bizarrely, apart from the odd clip on here, I've never listened to the Clyde phone in.
When I was young I used to listen to it all the time on the way home from matches but since the Alex Rae stitch up in 2012 I've never listed to it live.

Talk about how to ailenate your customer....a prime example.

Duncan being a prick to start the show off with this 1st caller.

Hugh Full of praise.

Slavia won't be able to handle Rangers and Morelos will terrorise them

Bizarrely, apart from the odd clip on here, I've never listened to the Clyde phone in.
When I was young I used to listen to it all the time on the way home from matches but since the Alex Rae stitch up in 2012 I've never listed to it live.

Talk about how to ailenate your customer....a prime example.

What was the stitch up mate? I've hardly ever listened to it and certainly not around 2012

This is pish tonight.

There might be mileage in spew bigging up Kennedy for the shellik joab to bring some of the mutants out from under their rocks mind you....

Back