Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Ha Ha , they'll never do a quadruple treble !
Now that's getting wheeled oot !
Cant kid us , failure to secure 'THE TEN' , will haunt you all for the rest of your miserable lives.
:))
Suffer ya poet bastards !
I couldn’t give a flying fûck about their diddy trophies while their wage bill was miles ahead of ours.

Ha Ha , they'll never do a quadruple treble !
Now that's getting wheeled oot !
Cant kid us , failure to secure 'THE TEN' , will haunt you all for the rest of your miserable lives.
:))
Suffer ya poet bastards !

I have an acquaintance (aye, aye) I see every now and then. All last summer it was Ten this, Ten that, Historic Ten, blah, blah, blah. All the gear was ordered just ready to wear morning, noon and night.

Seen him a month ago and first thing out his mouth was 'Quadruple Treble' is a bigger achievement.

They can try and hide it all they want, Ten was their Holy Grail. Of that there is no f*kking doubt.

Gerrard from Coatbridge with tonight's dose of seethe about covid and fooling himself that we are just satisfied with 55 and they'll have the flag back next season, no problem.

It's just a pity that he can't disguise the uncertainty in his voice. If he can't convince himself, then what's the point of him bumping his gums live on air, other than to provide us with glorious entertainment.

Back