Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

What is it with this Eddie Howe fixation that the Beggars have? Has he ever expressed the remotest interest in the Piggery job?

It seems to have bypassed the Declans that there is a job in the English Premiership that's going to fall vacant in a couple of months, that would fit like a glove for the bold Eddie.

I'm talking about the Crystal Palace job of course. Uncle Roy Hodgson is calling it a day and what better fit for the ex Bournemouth man to re-establish his reputation?

So Timmy and Declan and Gerry fae Kilwinning, can dream all the dreams they like, but they're not the attraction they think they are. And they're a shamble, an absolute shamble.

Lovely isn't it?

he gets a nosebleed past the watford gap

Mental. Absolutely mental.

We’re now up to £15mil for a guy with one year on his contract who will be available for free 4 months after that transfer window closes.

People on here understand a players value will change at different stages of their contract? A guy who has 3 or 4 years on his deal will cost more than when he has a year.

He’s also a defender, not an attacking player, who tend to go for less.

We have fans on here telling us Alfie, a goal scorer with European pedigree with more than one year on his contract won’t fetch £10mil. But a centreback in his final year in the same league who has been underperforming will go for £10-15mil.

What a place.
Yep there is some strange bears on here, very strange indeed.

I could say the same!

I'm going to change it, she gets more comments than I get footy chat!! B-DB-D
You can't change it.
Mj66pcj.jpg

It has been one of the absolute highlights of the season and will help keep the memory alive.
That whole channel has provided hours of endless laughter and video clips between games.

Last edited:
Finally!
Just when I was falling asleep

David from Coatbridge wants Henrik, and the panel are entertaining the idea
This is the sort of comedy gold I expect when I tune in to this shit

Gerrard leaves possibly winning only one trophy. He will forever be welcome at Ibrox.
Walter lost 10. Legend.

Brenda leaves after handing them domestic dominance and he'd get killed if he showed up at Parkhead.
Lennon will forever he hated and never welcomed back.
There's the difference.
With that mindset you will never move forward.

Do we want them to move forward.?

They got what they set out to get in the time we were not challenging them, we have come through it and we aint gonnae stop at 55.

They are fuukin shitting themselves.

The next call to Radio Cattolica from any REAL bear who decides to phone up is to ask what are the mhankies gonnae do with all their 10 flags and banners and every 10 pieces of shit that they have already bought which will be officially be debunked in the space of 3 weeks. And the disco lights bought to celebrate their legendary holy grail 10.

Oh oh oh.Its Magic you know

Heard the first caller tonight and turned it off. Just a “football supporter” who wanted to ask if it was 1 or 55?

That was enough for me
I never switched it in until 7:30 so never heard that but tbf the host usually rips the piss out of those weirdos by asking if that’s what keeps them going through the night or such like.

Back