Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

The next call to Radio Cattolica from any REAL bear who decides to phone up is to ask what are the mhankies gonnae do with all their 10 flags and banners and every 10 pieces of shit that they have already bought which will be officially be debunked in the space of 3 weeks. And the disco lights bought to celebrate their legendary holy grail 10.

Oh oh oh.Its Magic you know
The disco lights were bought for the Champions League, which they haven’t been near since they bought them. B-D

Finally!
Just when I was falling asleep

David from Coatbridge wants Henrik, and the panel are entertaining the idea
This is the sort of comedy gold I expect when I tune in to this shit

The mentally challengeds might just go with him as it would give them breathing space and he will near enough guarantee season tickets for a year.

I can't get my head around Halliday saying this. What on earth is he thinking? Did Alfie bully him or something?? Such a weird one from a guy like Halliday

There’s a 15 minute video (online) of Hall Day doing mental gymnastics to justify Beaton’s assertion that Alfredo Morelos cheated.

What a peculiar hill to choose to die on.

£££££

Andy Halliday saying Alfie dived and wasn't a pen was a bit of a low point last night. Compared it to the Ajeti incident.

Even Jim Duffy said it was a penalty.

He also cited the Davis “ penalty “ in Antwerp.

Which I th8nk UEFA should be reviewing, with a view to banning Johnny Weissmuller

What fcuk is wrong with Halliday.

Why do nearly all Rangers men turn into scumbags when they enter the media?

Boyd about the only one I like.

I find it bizarre that current players are allowed to comment publicly on fellow players and match officials.

Especially when they are talking good old-fashioned frontier gibberish.

Revra

I find it bizarre that current players are allowed to comment publicly on fellow players and match officials.

Especially when they are talking good old-fashioned frontier gibberish.

Revra
That’s the excuse they use not to talk about Celtic players, funnily enough

There was a time Boyd was constantly talking sh1te too. Appears to have changed his tune big time this season.
Was never making up lies like Halliday or Rae.

Thats as clear a penalty as you’ll see in your life. Fcuk Andy Halliday frankly. Scumbag. Been at it awhile recently. As bad as all his mentally challenged pals on there.

It was nothing like Antwerp. Goalie slapped the top of Alfie's foot trying for the ball. It knocked his foot downwards and unbalanced him.

What fcuk is wrong with Halliday.

Why do nearly all Rangers men turn into scumbags when they enter the media?

Boyd about the only one I like.
Boyd has only taken the Rangers leaning role since he stopped playing. When he was playing and doing TV he got plenty of pelters on here.

Was never making up lies like Halliday or Rae.

Thats as clear a penalty as you’ll see in your life. Fcuk Andy Halliday frankly. Scumbag. Been at it awhile recently. As bad as all his mentally challenged pals on there.

Yep he’s making a mug of himself. Boyd was still playing so probably played a part in his overly neutral perspective.

Boyd has only taken the Rangers leaning role since he stopped playing. When he was playing and doing TV he got plenty of pelters on here.
But he never out and out made shit up. He spoke his mind and we were poor a lot of that time, so it was negative. and people didnt like that.

A bit different to Halliday lying about what even Andy Walker and the David Martindale could see last night.

Fcuk Andy Halliday, mediocre player who I kind of used to like because he gave his all, but if he's going to be a lying scumbag, mentally challenged sycophant in his media role he can go and fcuk himself.

Just listening back to last nights phone in and can't believe that Halliday is saying it was a dive. When given the opportunity to see the replays he's doubled down on it being a dive and saying not enough contact.
Listening the now and it sounds like he knows he's wrong but justifying his point of view. Compares it to Ajeti, then somehow its like the Davis penalty and then he finishes by saying 'just because there's contact doesn't mean it's a penalty'. Incredible take but if that's his opinion then fair enough but he's completely wrong.

Listening the now and it sounds like he knows he's wrong but justifying his point of view. Compares it to Ajeti, then somehow its like the Davis penalty and then he finishes by saying 'just because there's contact doesn't mean it's a penalty'. Incredible take but if that's his opinion then fair enough but he's completely wrong.

The difference being that both of those decisions were awarded as penalties.

Instead, our player gets a booking and no penalty awarded.

Well done Andy Halliday :rolleyes:

Halliday has made an arse of himself, says dive then watches replay sees not a dive, but can't bring himself to correct himself.
I was never a fan of him as a player, he liked to fall down with mysterious loss of balance when put under pressure from opposition.

Oh dear, the Tims are just attention seeking now, getting their advert on during the first break. Even a court apearance won't have their fans wearing the green and grey, as they try to keep their profile lower than a snake's belly.

Back