Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Gordon's a good host he always seems to give a balanced view. I think he's a bear that kids on he's a Motherwell fan.

Is he fùck.

About 2 months ago, him and Keevins were asked what team they supported.
They took the sitting on the fence stance, to try and remain balanced.
however during the same call they were asked what team they supported as a child.

Quelle surprise, both said Selik.

Gordon is a good host imo. I think people need to realise especially in this city noone is ever going to be completely unbiased. They are always going to lean one way or the other even if slightly.

At the very least Gordon tries to remain unbiased and regularly calls out and questions Celtic nonsense.

I feel like people expect him to start arguing with Hugh keevins. He has called him out a few times, maybe not enough, but he's hardly going to have a full blown argument with him live on air.

I can assure you it was only 2 months or so ago, and it was definitely Gordon and Keevins.

I heard it with my own ears
It wasn’t
It was the old host McCulloch who now works for Celtic TV.
Someone posted the link a few months ago and am sure they will again. Duncan is a prick yes but he’s a Motherwell fan and has been all his life. At no time has he ever supported Celtic or said he has on the radio.

That police statement is unbelievable, what can the club do they are not responsible for public order that’s that what those fannies are paid to do and are well paid to boot, police Scotland are a shambles.
If they seriously wanted to stop they could have cordoned off all streets to Ibrox and George Square , that’s if they really wanted to though as it is quite clear that SNP seems more than happy to have some other news that deflects from their constant lying .

Is he fùck.

About 2 months ago, him and Keevins were asked what team they supported.
They took the sitting on the fence stance, to try and remain balanced.
however during the same call they were asked what team they supported as a child.

Quelle surprise, both said Selik.
Really never knew that. He's a liar then as he makes himself out to be a motherwell fan every time I've heard him.

Really never knew that. He's a liar then as he makes himself out to be a motherwell fan every time I've heard him.
Its not true
That was Gerry McCulloch
Duncan is a born and bred Motherwell supporter and has always been. He has also never said anything otherwise on the radio.

I can assure you it was only 2 months or so ago, and it was definitely Gordon and Keevins.

I heard it with my own ears
I'm with G4d here, I heard it a couple of months ago as well, when asked who they supported as a child.

Edited to add.... I only recall what Keevins said, not any of the others, although I seem to recall there was another sellic supporter as a kid out of the 3 who were on that night, can't recall who it was.

Listen to Dave the Roaster here. Holy F*kk.

What a dikk, just being a sarcastic, drunk whank.

FEEL THE PAIN DAVE, FEEL THE PAIN!!!!

I'm with G4d here, I heard it a couple of months ago as well, when asked who they supported as a child.

Edited to add.... I only recall what Keevins said, not any of the others, although I seem to recall there was another sellic supporter as a kid out of the 3 who were on that night, can't recall who it was.
It was Gerry McCulloch and it was 3 years ago
It surfaced on here a couple of months ago.
Duncan has never said it and to quote Ethel FACT

That Fat Slug said last week Kennedy was a stick on for the ceptic job.
Hes just threw him under the bus there,hes no chance of the job.
Another tadger in scottish punditry!

Back