Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

To be fair I actually agree with the nasally OAP here.
Yes they spent a lot of cash, more than us, but they spent it on absolute crap and made their team worse!

Even their best signing, the gallowgate Messi, hasn’t kicked his own arse against us.
I agree that they spent it on players that havent worked out too but you dont spend money like they did on players not to strengthen.

Auld Shoo has done nothing but refer to the past this whole season.
Before it started he was living and hoping for TI*R.
Now all he has is stats with asterisks and memories of Martin O"Neil. He ended up a loser too.

Can anyone explain to me why any bear would call in? Wastes valuable mentally challenged tears time
There was a clown yesterday who wants us to spend millions on Doig, we then had to hear how Wilson thinks Borna is injury prone and Bassey isn't good enough but Hibs won't sell to a rival (a rival B-) )
Oh and he also wants us to sign Lewis Ferguson :(

No intent.
giphy.gif

Just watched it again on RTV Inside Ibrox and not one celtc player moans about it. They accept it.

Decided to stick it on whilst I am in the bath.

it’s chronic,

if Rangers fans are going to embarrass themselves going on at least sort out what you are going to say before going on and mumbling nonsense and sounding a complete roaster.

Alex Rae, “Celtic had assets 2 years ago, Eduardo, Christie eh ............. Christie, Ajer. That is four guys they have lost money on“ not the sharpest tool in the box.

Decided to stick it on whilst I am in the bath.

it’s chronic,

if Rangers fans are going to embarrass themselves going on at least sort out what you are going to say before going on and mumbling nonsense and sounding a complete roaster.

Alex Rae, “Celtic had assets 2 years ago, Eduardo, Christie eh ............. Christie, Ajer. That is four guys they have lost money on“ not the sharpest tool in the box.
Alex Rae is atrocious on this programme and when he’s commentating.

To be fair, when you consider the threshold for a yellow card in an old firm game, it does appear to be a tad harsh. By threshold, I am, of course, referring to the incident in one particular match some years ago when the republican sympathisers that is Anthony Stokes tried to surgically remove Sasa Papac's ankle 5 minutes into a game and only got a yellow card for his troubles. No complaints from the tariers on that occassion.

Looks like Eddie Howe is a done deal but if it does fall through that mob will need counselling, Eddie Howe to Palace, keep the faith bears

Finally listening to yesterdays postmatch phone in...

Chris has made me smile. His ramblings are funny

Back