Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Dave Tapocata, Tapocata
KayeMittyPic01.jpg

Rodger hannah voted for Turnbull as YPOTY, well Im shocked! B-D B-D B-D

Shockerooni!

Here are your Turnbull stats that I can determine:

Began as a Celt*c regular in the 2-0 win over Kilmarnock on December 13th, where he was subbed in the 81st minute.

Since then, he has been substituted 16 times where he averaged about 71 minutes a game.

He has completed only five games since December 13th with the following results:

4-1 loss to Rangers
1-1 draw with Aberdeen
1-0 loss to Ross County
0-0 draw with Livingston
1-1 draw with Hibs

And for good measure, he completed the Cup game at Ibrox when Celt*c successfully achieved a 2-0 loss.

Young Player of the Year? You are having some f*kking laugh with that.

Last edited:
Shockerooni!

Began as a Celt*c regular in the 2-0 win over Kilmarnock on December 13th, where he was subbed in the 81st minute.

Since then, he has been substituted 16 times where he averaged about 71 minutes a game.

He has completed only five games since December 13th with the following results:

4-1 loss to Rangers
1-1 draw with Aberdeen
1-0 loss to Ross County
0-0 draw with Livingston
1-1 draw with Hibs

The FF Detectives always deliver!
:))

So the claims if in the know Dave was that Doig, Shaqiri & Davies on loan, Gallagher and some guy from Hadjuk Split went from they are signing to they are looking to talk to them to its Eddie Howe's wishlist.

Attention seeking twat.

If Eddie Howe has Declan Gallagher as the answer to the defensive issues he is already asking the wrong questions.

Shockerooni!

4-1 loss to Rangers
1-1 draw with Aberdeen
1-0 loss to Ross County
0-0 draw with Livingston
1-1 draw with Hibs

Nailed it mate.

I'm perfectly happy for them to big up Turnbull if it succeeds in them pinning many of their hopes on to my mind a talented young player, but hardly someone who's going to make or break a season. Time to chill out of this YPOTY debate.
He's certainly not more of a talent than Forrest or Christie were and look at the nick of those 2 now, failing to get John McGinn still haunts them and is why they try too hard with Turnbull as the second coming

He's certainly not more of a talent than Forrest or Christie were and look at the nick of those 2 now, failing to get John McGinn still haunts them and is why they try too hard with Turnbull as the second coming
Glad they never got potato heed as he would have been a good player for them and caused us a lot of problems - which makes it even better :)

Must admit I've started tuning in again it's been a great listen. That being said I'm not sure if I will tune in tonight as tumble dryer heed Caldwell will be on droning away boring the shaite out of us.
The turd polishing and bigging up of Turnbull also amuses me greatly. I didn't even notice he was on the pitch against us until he missed that header. Same in previous matches ,the only time I recall seeing him was when he scuffed a shot wide.

Just shows you eh, no matter who wins or which teams on top, Roger Hannah will find something positive to say about Celtic. Ive never heard someone that biased towards one club even on that show the effort he puts into being their main cheerleader is something else. Hes really crazy.

Superb stuff giving it the bigun about they're all happening and Howe is a shoe in. Then as per usual backtracked near the end.

Shaqiri - No chance
Doig - Good young prospect but is he better than what they have already? Especially if he got roasted by Frimprong
Gallagher - Yes Please
Davies - Don't see Liverpool selling months after signing him.

Just shows you eh, no matter who wins or which teams on top, Roger Hannah will find something positive to say about Celtic. Ive never heard someone that biased towards one club even on that show the effort he puts into being their main cheerleader is something else. Hes really crazy.

No matter how shite they are I've never heard him say anything negative about them, not even during the whole Dubai shambles.

Ive not heard Articulated Lorry on SSB for a while

Had a listen to Go Radio and up pops the old prick last night slobbering on about Brown and Lieswell

The old prick really loves the sound of his own voice

Last edited:
McCarthy to them may be a possibility. Purely on the basis he supports them and is at the tail end of his career. Big wages I would imagine :p

Just heard Brown's interview on Clyde SSB.

"There's going to be change (in squad)... if a new manager comes in or whatever happens happens..."

I doubt he knows what's going to happen. But if he had an inclination of a new manager then he would maybe leave it at that.

"Or whatever happens happens..." makes me wonder if the status quo continues and BJK is in place next year.

Superb stuff giving it the bigun about they're all happening and Howe is a shoe in. Then as per usual backtracked near the end.

Shaqiri - No chance
Doig - Good young prospect but is he better than what they have already? Especially if he got roasted by Frimprong
Gallagher - Yes Please
Davies - Don't see Liverpool selling months after signing him.

Gallagher and Aberdeen is already far advanced from what the reports say with the potential of Cardiff stealing him. Celtic nowhere near, no bids, no interest.

Doig is possible, they need a left back desperately he will get game time there and has played extremely well this season. However he might be elsewhere before Celtic get a manager in. If I am honest I think we are weak at left back with Borna out so I would take a chance on him.

Shaqiri will want a perm deal elsewhere and Celtic won't be able to cover his wages, we are talking 50k plus per week.

Davies is another possibility, went to Liverpool not played and won't ever play unless every centre half is out and even then they will probably try and put Fabinho and Henderson in at Centre Half. That tells you all you need to know about Davies.

Just a moonhowler trying to guess at 3 reasonably achievable players and 1 he has read a report about yesterday that said Liverpool are willing to let him go.

I think Eddie Howe is a done deal otherwise Celtic fans should be deeply concerned at the real lack of movement towards any other options.

Just heard Brown's interview on Clyde SSB.

"There's going to be change (in squad)... if a new manager comes in or whatever happens happens..."

I doubt he knows what's going to happen. But if he had an inclination of a new manager then he would maybe leave it at that.

"Or whatever happens happens..." makes me wonder if the status quo continues and BJK is in place next year.

The old - 'We scoured World football for a manager that matched Celtic's ambitions but when we spoke to John 'The Conk' Kennedy we just knew we had our answer in front of us'

Gallagher and Aberdeen is already far advanced from what the reports say with the potential of Cardiff stealing him. Celtic nowhere near, no bids, no interest.

Doig is possible, they need a left back desperately he will get game time there and has played extremely well this season. However he might be elsewhere before Celtic get a manager in. If I am honest I think we are weak at left back with Borna out so I would take a chance on him.

Shaqiri will want a perm deal elsewhere and Celtic won't be able to cover his wages, we are talking 50k plus per week.

Davies is another possibility, went to Liverpool not played and won't ever play unless every centre half is out and even then they will probably try and put Fabinho and Henderson in at Centre Half. That tells you all you need to know about Davies.

Just a moonhowler trying to guess at 3 reasonably achievable players and 1 he has read a report about yesterday that said Liverpool are willing to let him go.

I think Eddie Howe is a done deal otherwise Celtic fans should be deeply concerned at the real lack of movement towards any other options.

If Howe is already done, the delay in telling their supporters is beyond inexplicable.

Listened to one of those wee snippet videos on the YouTube channel today

Gordon arguing that Shaw could be as good or a better signing than Fashion Sakala.

Sakala has played over 80 games in the top division in Belgium and has been capped by his country a number of times.

Shaw has played 20 games in the championship.

Sakala is coming to try and claim a place in the first XI right away. Shaw is a kid, a project player, who might be looking at a first team spot in 2 or 3 years if he progresses really well.

Yes, yes, the Gordon fans will say he was only saying “could” and “we don’t know” who will be better.

But come on. If Rangers signed a kid from below the top division in a country who has hardly played a game of senior football and Celtic signed an international striker who has established himself in the top division of the best team in the worlds domestic scene would he and Clyde push the agenda of we don’t know who is the better signing?

Really odd stance to take.

Unless you always stake the stance that plays up Celtic.

Ps. I had to go and google Shaw to find out who the hell he is.

No matter how shite they are I've never heard him say anything negative about them, not even during the whole Dubai shambles.
He always has wee digs ready about Rangers and does everything to pick them up after any bad results. Win and they are magic, lose and they were unlucky/cheated and will be back.

The guys behaviour is absolutely pathetic hes been at it for years.

Always laugh when he constantly repeats nothing else mattered bar the league this season for the tims after getting papped out of Europe and by Ross County in the cup. He genuinely can't say a bad word about them for fear of not getting any stories out of Lawwell.

Ive not heard Articulated Lorry on SSB for a while

Had a listen to Go Radio and up pops the old prick last night slobbering on about Brown and Lieswell

The old prick really loves the sound of his own voice

Has me moved onto Go to see if they will employ him as a pundit?

Always laugh when he constantly repeats nothing else mattered bar the league this season for the tims after getting papped out of Europe and by Ross County in the cup. He genuinely can't say a bad word about them for fear of not getting any stories out of Lawwell.
He seems terrified of them as if every comment could result in a negative thread on their forum or a caller having a go.

I wont be listening to him i just keep up with the thread on here i wonder if he still be totally postive about them if Rangers go on to dominate for a few years, i get the feeling he will move onto refs decisions and how they are biased. He really went after Dougie McDonald on there iirc.

Must admit I've started tuning in again it's been a great listen. That being said I'm not sure if I will tune in tonight as tumble dryer heed Caldwell will be on droning away boring the shaite out of us.
The turd polishing and bigging up of Turnbull also amuses me greatly. I didn't even notice he was on the pitch against us until he missed that header. Same in previous matches ,the only time I recall seeing him was when he scuffed a shot wide.
“tumble dryer heed Caldwell”
:)):))

Gallagher and Aberdeen is already far advanced

Doig is possible,

Davies is another possibility,

Just a moonhowler
If the mhanks want Gallagher, they'd definitely be able to outbid Aberdeen. Let's hope so, he's rotten. McManus meets O'Dea.

I'd assume when/if Doig moves, Hibs will want more than he's worth. It's why we'd like him to win the YPOTY. ;)
Sounds like an English Championship type move. Mhanks won't spend 4-5m on a young Scottish player.

Shaquiri was on 80k when he first signed. This is the dumbest of them all.

No chance Liverpool are letting Davies go and certainly not to them.

You are correct - Moonhowler.

Back