Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

A Rangers fan, Dominic, now on saying Callum Davidson deserves MOTY.

I repeat, Davidson is 52 points behind Gerrard in the SPL and has won 11 of 36 games. 11.

Did I hear a mentally challenged on there saying the tranny shagger never got MOTY in their season unbeaten? Didn’t think that could be right, BBC article from that time had a clean sweep of awards for them.

I'm glad someone finally brought up Steve Clarke being nominated for manager of the year. That completely blows Gordon's argument out of the water that Gerrard record in Europe should not be considered when it comes to picking manager of the year as other managers are not competing in Europe. Well absolutely no other manager is competing at international level and yet Clarke was nominated.

Did I hear a mentally challenged on there saying the tranny shagger never got MOTY in their season unbeaten? Didn’t think that could be right, BBC article from that time had a clean sweep of awards for them.

Rodgers won both manager awards in his first season. That was a hurting tim pretending to be a Rangers fan.

Rangers fan from Dublin going to have the mhanks in meltdown.....:))
Got a text from a mate in work saying Duncky was on . Worked with him for years and was a good friend and brother before he went away. Mate said he actually said more about Septic than us .

This is gold. Mic Drop from Gordon Duncan. I know he's a Motherwell lad/fan but you can't tell me he's doesn't favour us over them big time.
You are mistaken completely.

He contrives to discredit and demean every positive detail that emerges on Rangers. He's a Motherwell supporter that has developed a decade long muscle memory that despises all things Rangers.

I'm not saying he favours celtc. He just cannot hide his disdain for us.

Listen to him closely how he steers and manoeuvres the conversation away from any positive Rangers slant at all opportunities.

You are mistaken completely.

He contrives to discredit and demean every positive detail that emerges on Rangers. He's a Motherwell supporter that has developed a decade long muscle memory that despises all things Rangers.

I'm not saying he favours celtc. He just cannot hide his disdain for us.

Listen to him closely how he steers and manoeuvres the conversation away from any positive Rangers slant at all opportunities.
Hmmmm. Fair enough. Im not an avid listener but ill listen out for that.

"Celtic traditionally appoint their managers in June or July. Let me explain. Rangers appointed Steven Gerrard on the 1st of June".

B-D
Don't know when Maley was appointed.

He was sacked or left (you know how the filth don't sack managers) roundabout Ne'erday, 1940, so presumably McGrory was made manager later that month.

Ba face wcame aboard the good ship Cesspit in March 65.

McBungle, either late May or early June 78.

The reason why most most managers are appointed in the close season probably has sod all to do with tradition and more to do with directors taking the time to assess the season just ended and taking it from there to either stick or twist.

This is gold. Mic Drop from Gordon Duncan. I know he's a Motherwell lad/fan but you can't tell me he's doesn't favour us over them big time.
I wouldn’t say he favours any of us. He’s a Motherwell fan.
People need to stop expecting every body to be either for us or them. If somebody is fair that’s all I ask. I can cope with somebody not fawning over us if he’s also not fawning over them. It helps keep the rage levels down.

I wouldn’t say he favours any of us. He’s a Motherwell fan.
People need to stop expecting every body to be either for us or them. If somebody is fair that’s all I ask. I can cope with somebody not fawning over us if he’s also not fawning over them. It helps keep the rage levels down.
And you need to accept that many of us don't think he's fair to Rangers at all

He’s just as unfair to them. He doesn’t lean one way or the other.
I'd listen back to the Dubai period, he wanted the subject binned after the 1st night. 'Allegedly' Celtic 'maybe' have breached 'some' regulations, there was no Allegedly, maybe or some about it. The lady's front bottom was looking at the same picture of Brown and Lennon boozing and Ajer and his rent boys huddled together in the Sports bar as all of us

If the pundits and callers were picking the team for Scotland, it would have about 7 of the recently failed mhank team in it.

No mention of Christie's terrible season. Forrest being injury prone and rubbish for Scotland. McGregor disappearing this year. Taylor being Killie quality etc.

The support for Griffiths is incredible. If Alfie behaved the way Griffiths has the last two seasons, I'd want him on the first bus out of town. These mhanks are still selling him as some great finisher who can get you a goal late. He never did it when it mattered this season. He's a waster. Mindboggling.

He’s just as unfair to them. He doesn’t lean one way or the other.
Bs

We get it worse off him
He definitely gives their fans a lot of rope to say outrageous things ours don't get

If you want to ignore it, thats up to you. Him, his show, his station, definitely treat us worse.

I listened around jan dec as it was funny laughing at mentally challenged tears. I stopped listening specifically because Duncan is a snake who hides behind his neutral/Motherwell shield, but definitely gives us more shit than them.

2 days/episodes after Dubai he was beseeching callers not to bring that up.

He's a cnut. He gives Rangers much more shit than them. Anyone who doesn't see it is off their rocker

I'd listen back to the Dubai period, he wanted the subject binned after the 1st night. 'Allegedly' Celtic 'maybe' have breached 'some' regulations, there was no Allegedly, maybe or some about it. The lady's front bottom was looking at the same picture of Brown and Lennon boozing and Ajer and his rent boys huddled together in the Sports bar as all of us
Aye, trying to make out that photo wasn't evidence of breaking rules.

What were they doing in the public bar? Who was taking photos of them at the public pools? And he was still arguing it wasn't conclusive after having this pointed out to him.

I listened to it then but haven’t for a few weeks now. It’s much more balanced than it used to be. Celtc fans say that it’s against them nowadays too. They’ve had Celtc fans phoning in saying the shows taken an anti-celtc turn. People saying Andy Halliday has turned into a celtc fan because he’s on the radio is an indication it’s not actually balance they want to hear. When your perspective is that far out everybody is going to be a poet.

Don’t listen any more, no doubt they’ve pilloried us all week with this video pish.

Someone phone it tonight and give it tight to the politicians, police and media please

He's ok.

Aye.

But how do they explain that the points gap got massively bigger during the period he came into the team?

And also that he failed to show up in every big game he played this season. Didnt do shit in any old firm game etc

The clamour for him to get YPOTY because he scored a few goals against Hamilton or Motherwell is embarrassing. Didnt do it when it mattered
But he scored against league leaders Lille

Bs

We get it worse off him
He definitely gives their fans a lot of rope to say outrageous things ours don't get

If you want to ignore it, thats up to you. Him, his show, his station, definitely treat us worse.

I listened around jan dec as it was funny laughing at mentally challenged tears. I stopped listening specifically because Duncan is a snake who hides behind his neutral/Motherwell shield, but definitely gives us more shit than them.

2 days/episodes after Dubai he was beseeching callers not to bring that up.

He's a cnut. He gives Rangers much more shit than them. Anyone who doesn't see it is off their rocker
Get with the programme no pun intended by Rangers don't advertise on Clyde the scum do, just like the Record who print the Cellic View they won't bite the hand that feeds the . Cash is king for both of these businesses in this economic climate that's why they won't discuss/ write anything anti Scum!

Gerry, Kilwinning's number one raving bigot, on the line to talk about Kilmarnock's relegation. And the first thing he says is in his typical fashion of having a questionable angle, is that he has no sympathy for Kirk Broodfoot because of alleged comments (which he denies) made to that nice gentleman James McClean.

Absolutely typical of his dedicated obsession, even if he did raise the more sensible question that this is an opportunity to rid the top flight of plastic pitches.

One thing we learned though, he's originally from Airdrie so we can rest easy that Kilwinning (as if?) isn't responsible for foisting him on the world.

Back