Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Gerry, Kilwinning's number one raving bigot, on the line to talk about Kilmarnock's relegation. And the first thing he says is in his typical fashion of having a questionable angle, is that he has no sympathy for Kirk Broodfoot because of alleged comments (which he denies) made to that nice gentleman James McClean.

Absolutely typical of his dedicated obsession, even if he did raise the more sensible question that this is an opportunity to rid the top flight of plastic pitches.

One thing we learned though, he's originally from Airdrie so we can rest easy that Kilwinning (as if?) isn't responsible for foisting him on the world.
He’s an absolute fanny. Twatting on about how community teams don’t need plastic pitches as he used to play in the wee Astro cages outside Airdrie’s ground.

Yeah. Ignoring the massive full size plastic pitch inside that ground.

Thought the CFC radio team would of closed down for the summer? Or is it stay on at all costs until they get a manager in? Auld slack jaw loud mouth breather Keevins will be slabbering when they do! Prick.

YES!!!
Celtic fan Raj has actually just stated that he is "seething" about the manager appointment fiasco.

He's convinced Howe is a "name" who will be attractive for the want away gang and they'll all change their minds about leaving.

Great stuff :))

YES!!!
Celtic fan Raj has actually just stated that he is "seething" about the manager appointment fiasco.

He's convinced Howe is a "name" who will be attractive for the want away gang and they'll all change their minds about leaving.

yes, thats the kinda seethe we've missed lately ,:))

YES!!!

Howe?
Penouard should be asking qui?

So the claims if in the know Dave was that Doig, Shaqiri & Davies on loan, Gallagher and some guy from Hadjuk Split went from they are signing to they are looking to talk to them to its Eddie Howe's wishlist.

Attention seeking twat.

If Eddie Howe has Declan Gallagher as the answer to the defensive issues he is already asking the wrong questions.
Apologies for quoting my own post - I'm not always a tit - but hopefully they get Dave on the show tonight to discuss his "ITK" status.

Who was the fanny on the other night that was saying Eddie Howe was a cert he's heard from a reliable source. I'm sure it was dalziel or that dick Hannah

Who was the fanny on the other night that was saying Eddie Howe was a cert he's heard from a reliable source. I'm sure it was dalziel or that dick Hannah
There was a caller a few weeks ago saying he heard from a concrete source that Howe was a done deal, and that they'd sign a few players, can't remember all of them but Gallagher and Shaqiri were definitely mentioned haha

There was a caller a few weeks ago saying he heard from a concrete source that Howe was a done deal, and that they'd sign a few players, can't remember all of them but Gallagher and Shaqiri were definitely mentioned haha
I actually remember that call mate. Was hilarious , guy said he would come back on when proven right aswel. I'm pretty sure the same night he came away with that Pish Gallagher was announced as an Aberdeen signing :)). Some concrete source, shot down in minutes

Back