Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I think Man City only have 20% of the Japanese club so whilst influential they don’t own it outright

Hope the Japanese hold out for big compo

If the deal collapses they will be a laughing stock

That would be lovely:)

Brendan claiming there is no links to Ange.

Harkins and Lawwell’ son both work at City and the City football group owns Yokohama F.
No links at all yet Ronnie the roar just happens to manager of New York City another part of the city group and all these Man City players they’ve had on 2 year loan deals was all down to Man City wanting to help Celtic out. Now way are they part of the city group now way!

28ee3fb676bcfb5f9a7f4e5f926e1105.jpg

Only one angie

You got your dick in son. Well in.

last week he said under his breath it "will be eddie howe" and still chatted on, he is one fool of a man
I just don't see what he offers. Despite being an ex-player he seems to have basic knowledge of football at best, he doesn't seem to understand tactics, positioning, reading a game etc. I do realise he never played at a high level but his football knowledge is the simple stuff like "defenders clear their lines" or "strikers need to be in the box", that's just the same stuff you hear everywhere - even from coaches at under 10's football teams. He doesn't have any insider knowledge on what is happening at football like clubs watching players or players wanting a new contract, so that's another thing he doesn't bring to the table. He was never a good player so he can't offer playing insights either.

In all I just don't get why he is there, it's like that Open Goal podcast with Kyle Hutton, Slainey, Si Ferry, and Andy Halliday - they speak but but don't offer any real insights. The Blues Brother podcast has Derek Ferguson and Iain Durrant, the 2 of them provided more football insight last month than Dalziel has the whole time he has been on Clyde.

I’ve no interest in the National team. Back in the 70’s and 80’s I did. Anti English bigotry is accepted nowadays amongst the majority of the tartan trannies, so Fck them. I hope they get pumped in every game and Clarke takes the Celtic job.
I’m the same mate. Trips to Wembley and all sorts. Even spent 3 weeks sleeping on the back seat of my car in a beachside car park in Torremolinos for the 82 World Cup in Spain.:oops: Now, at best, I’m ambivalent. At worst I find myself wanting them to lose just to shut up the Nats and the Tartan Trannies. Sad.

Alec has accepted that Brendan "The Rat" Rodgers is the wise sage to follow in backing the Angie man for the Chamber of Secrets hot seat. They're flipping more than a flipping flip that's flipped then flopped.

It was never Eddie, they all had their doubts about him, they just never expressed them. And having dismissed the Australian since the weekend, they're now rallying behind him in a desperate attempt to bumb him up as a credible candidate?

Oh, but wait for the Faria story to flip all their opinions again.

It might be grim being a Tim, but it sure is entertaining the rest of us.

I’ve no interest in the National team. Back in the 70’s and 80’s I did. Anti English bigotry is accepted nowadays amongst the majority of the tartan trannies, so Fck them. I hope they get pumped in every game and Clarke takes the Celtic job.
I'm English born & supported England when I was a boy but I've got no interest in international football now. I live in England now & I've got a broad west of Scotland accent so I hope Scotland win purely so I don't get slaughtered in my local lol

Back