Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour. If you can provide an answer I will very surprised. As for the comments re Sousek haven't the scum fans racially abused Fredo?
I took "we" to mean us the Scottish people in general. Can't argue the SNP government are a bunch of racist, bigoted fcuks.

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour. If you can provide an answer I will very surprised. As for the comments re Sousek haven't the scum fans racially abused Fredo?
Try russia/Ukraine or Croatia /Serbia.

Poland hates Russia and Germany.

Wee googly eyed shooooo'bedoo will be gagging fur it the night. He'll be right up for it.

Boring the tits about Italy doing something 40 odd year ago and how he was there.

Are you claiming the snp government is not racist towards England? If so please give your reasons.
You asked for countries that hate neighbouring countries. Now admit your surprised!
Scotlands relationship with England is not on the same level as Croatia /Serbia. Its been a while since we've engaged in killing innocents or ethnic cleansing. For the record I don't think the snp government is racist towards England but will await your examples but don't mistake the aim of self government with racism.

To quote your post name one goverment who hates their Neiboughers..I just answered your question.
OK . So there may be others. You have ignored my question about whether the snp gov are racist towards the English. Am I wrong about this or do you agree? An answer would be nice.

You asked for countries that hate neighbouring countries. Now admit your surprised!
Scotlands relationship with England is not on the same level as Croatia /Serbia. Its been a while since we've engaged in killing innocents or ethnic cleansing. For the record I don't think the snp government is racist towards England but will await your examples but don't mistake the aim of self government with racism.

Bloody hell. Are you seriously denying the snp hate England? Really? It is literally their whole being. With people as blind as you it's no wonder they keep getting in.

Bloody hell. Are you seriously denying the snp hate England? Really? It is literally their whole being. With people as blind as you it's no wonder they keep getting in.
Your obviously avoiding being surprised at posters answering your question and attempting to change the dynamics. There's been a proportion of Scots who dislike England and this has existed for over 40 years, well before any SNP administration. If anything it has dissipated over the years. So, come on give me examples of the racism you mentioned but make sure you don't confuse it with pro Scotland actions.

Your obviously avoiding being surprised at posters answering your question and attempting to change the dynamics. There's been a proportion of Scots who dislike England and this has existed for over 40 years, well before any SNP administration. If anything it has dissipated over the years. So, come on give me examples of the racism you mentioned but make sure you don't confuse it with pro Scotland actions.

I really despair for our country. It is impossible to argue with the cult of the catholic church. It is equally impossible to argue with the cult of the snp. To try and claim that this government do not hate our English neighbours would be laughable, if it were not so serious. Pro scotland for your cult equals hatred of the English. You are well aware of this I am sure. I wouldn't waste time arguing with any scum supporters. I won't waste time arguing with an snp cult member either. Thankfully there is an ignore button.

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour.

Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon all hate Israel, and vice versa.

Any one of the old USSR bordering Russia.

All the African countries.

They might not say it but most EU member states despised The UK.

Thinking about it, just about every Country hates it's neighbours. That's generally where invasions begin....

I think Usa and Canada are about the only friends sharing a border.

So this is what the pre SSB wireless sounds like... Mix til six?

It's like someone walked into a radio shop and turned all the radios on different channels then fucked off.

Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon all hate Israel, and vice versa.

Any one of the old USSR bordering Russia.

All the African countries.

They might not say it but most EU member states despised The UK.

Thinking about it, just about every Country hates it's neighbours. That's generally where invasions begin....

I think Usa and Canada are about the only friends sharing a border.

Are you denying our snp government hate the English? Are you denying this is racist? Are you really heading back in history talking of invasions?

I really despair for our country. It is impossible to argue with the cult of the catholic church. It is equally impossible to argue with the cult of the snp. To try and claim that this government do not hate our English neighbours would be laughable, if it were not so serious. Pro scotland for your cult equals hatred of the English. You are well aware of this I am sure. I wouldn't waste time arguing with any scum supporters. I won't waste time arguing with an snp cult member either. Thankfully there is an ignore button.
Before you hit ignore you should read your initial question. Obviously when you lose an argument you then change direction. Now your bringing religion into it. Despite asking you twice for example of racism you've chosen to ignore it. Either your thick, unable to identify the question or deliberately not answering because you have no examples.
You remind me of the Fergie who use to follow Hamilton. Bye bye.

Are you denying our snp government hate the English? Are you denying this is racist? Are you really heading back in history talking of invasions?
Can't stand the SNP fergie. Loathesome bastards to a man/woman. Cause of so much trouble in this Country already.

Do they HATE England? Maybe. They sure don't like being answerable to, or dependent upon, a United Kingdom government. They'd rather the EU took that role, fuckwits that they are.

You asked to name any countries whose gvts HATED each other more than they do. There are plenty.

Not having a go but you would be surprised at the number of invasions that have happened even since 2000.

You had initial scepticism and fear, then there was an overwhelming majority who were positive about it after he was officially appointed
Not having that, mate. He sounded liked a useless, wee turd. Talked like a useless, wee turd. His record looked like that of a useless, wee turd. In fact he turned out to be a useless, wee turd.
We were right.

OK . So there may be others. You have ignored my question about whether the snp gov are racist towards the English. Am I wrong about this or do you agree? An answer would be nice
Can't stand the SNP fergie. Loathesome bastards to a man/woman. Cause of so much trouble in this Country already.

Do they HATE England? Maybe. They sure don't like being answerable to, or dependent upon, a United Kingdom government. They'd rather the EU took that role, fuckwits that they are.

You asked to name any countries whose gvts HATED each other more than they do. There are plenty.

Not having a go but you would be surprised at the number of invasions that have happened even since

The comments on this thread from a group of Scottish people are sickening. I'm embarrassed for what lurkers must think reading reading in on what you think of your own country. Bizarre behaviour.
Let's not kid ourselves. Their fans that go to games hate us to the extent they even shout about us at national games, and as soon as anyone involved with Rangers gets a position of authority they raise hell to get rid of him (Gordon Smith). There's no shortage of history of this.

Add to that, the state of the country in now with its indemic xenophobic hatred for English people.

But despite that, we're supposed to feeling the stirring of the heart and the chest out with pride and 'cummon Scaetlan', and resort to default trope?

Each to his own, but I think that lurkers looking in might get a better idea of the division in the country. All to the good.
Feel free to be proxy-embarrassed though, if that's what floats your boat. B-D

The comments on this thread from a group of Scottish people are sickening. I'm embarrassed for what lurkers must think reading reading in on what you think of your own country. Bizarre behaviour.
I must be one of the people that are sickening in your words. Do you have to like the Scottish National team and setup to be Scottish? I don’t think so and I know many agree.
I live in England and over the past 10 years there has been a rise in the hatred of all things Scottish, especially with the young generation nowadays. I’ve witnessed it and been on the end of it.
So Fck the SNP and Fck the SFA, and come on Italy or England as I’ve got 25 quid on each of them :))

The disinterest and even dislike for the national team is arguably more to to with not feeling part of what the Scottish identity is being forced into by the SNP independence agenda. With the open bias against our club and anti union culture it is hardly surprising folks get disenfranchised to the point where anything that the SNP and their types laud will result in a backlash from our community. The converse can be seen with the Glasgow Irish community who have only recently attached themselves to the Scottish national team and flag. Case in point being you see enemy state flags and green saltires at their ground but now they wave the real thing. The way things are going, things will only get worse. The indigenous population is being marginalised.

The disinterest and even dislike for the national team is arguably more to to with not feeling part of what the Scottish identity is being forced into by the SNP independence agenda. With the open bias against our club and anti union culture it is hardly surprising folks get disenfranchised to the point where anything that the SNP and their types laud will result in a backlash from our community. The converse can be seen with the Glasgow Irish community who have only recently attached themselves to the Scottish national team and flag. Case in point being you see enemy state flags and green saltires at their ground but now they wave the real thing. The way things are going, things will only get worse. The indigenous population is being marginalised.
A superbly accurate description of the disinterest and what it stems from.
The Nazis and their sympathizers hate everything about our club and therefore I cannot find it in myself to get behind a sporting team which is affectively a representative of an ideology with which I cannot identify.
It is like arguing that we should support the other mhhob because they’ve made the latter stages of a European club competition and we share the same city.

I agree.

It's a culmination of reasons. But let's not forget, the salire does it belong to the SNP. Yes, they have hijacked it but it belongs to all of us.

How many Saltires were on display in Lisbon 67 anyone ever watched the footage?

Still peddling the pish that Clarke was the man who took us to the finals. Never to mention McLeish was the guy who done the business to reach the play offs

Clarke failed in our Euro qualification group, we finished third. He was given a lifeline thanks to McLeish getting us into the play-offs. This never gets mentioned.

Clarke's contribution was beating both Israel and Serbia on pens. He didn't win a match in 90 mins to get us to the Euros.

I also remember the reaction when McLeish lost to Israel. They slated him and some were saying it was the worst result in our history. Well Clarke has played Israel four times, he's drawn three (won a pen shootout in one of those matches) and lost one. McLeish did manage to beat them at home which got us into the play-offs.

Clarke failed in our Euro qualification group, we finished third. He was given a lifeline thanks to McLeish getting us into the play-offs. This never gets mentioned.

Clarke's contribution was beating both Israel and Serbia on pens. He didn't win a match in 90 mins to get us to the Euros.

I also remember the reaction when McLeish lost to Israel. They slated him and some were saying it was the worst result in our history. Well Clarke has played Israel four times, he's drawn three (won a pen shootout in one of those matches) and lost one. McLeish did manage to beat them at home which got us into the play-offs.
Aye but that doesn't make a good story though.

The football on offer from Clarke has been dreadful. Scotland have tightened up at the back but some of the players we have at our disposal we should be doing alot better.

Gilmour as an example. The first potential world class talent to emerge in years and my guess is he will see limited game time.

The general attitude and treatment of Alex McLeish was shameful and was a disgrace, aided and abetted by the players silence. These are the same players that some on here would have us support unconditionally. A bunch of fucking cowards.

Back