Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Shug is not a football journo (well a real one). He doesnt get the attendance numbers we have for the next games. FFS you might not get it, but talk it up ffs.

Now he is chocking that we dont get a full stadium in september.

Listened to some of it,Thought the fhilth were getting their excuses in early hoping for the best but preparing for disappointment.

Heard the first 2 callers tonight driving home! FFS you would of thought they beat a world class team last night and not drew with a shitty Danish outfit. Also Mr Rae saying they look good. Come on man tell the truth they are utter shite.

Heard the first 2 callers tonight driving home! FFS you would of thought they beat a world class team last night and not drew with a shitty Danish outfit. Also Mr Rae saying they look good. Come on man tell the truth they are utter shite.

Would that have been 'John y'know'???? That 'knows football'????

F*kking roaster.

They were literally pulling their wires on ACSOM post match about “ angeball “ and how amazing they played , I couldn’t believe it . Talk about deludamol . The guy may be a success long term who knows , but that mob are so wired to the moon and gullible it’s difficult to believe . It would be so lovely to see it all go wrong, again , at the breezeblock boulevard .

Wow he just said they have the most passionate fans in the country, feck me the live in a deluded world. If they were in the 3rd division they be lucky to sell out half the bottom tier of their midden
When we were in the 3rd division they were lucky to sell out the bottom tier of their midden.

I watched the scum game on Tuesday and listened to RC last night and also Sportsound later on.
They can certainly polish a turd, apparently the young Israeli is class and is gonna be a good investment , the Danes couldn’t handle the young centre backs ( that's because the Danes were pish) Edouard had a great game ( no he didn't he was slow and cumbersome).
Another one was they are much better than last season ,they were quick and incisive? , what a load of nonsense!!, they kept giving the ball away and against better opposition they would have been severely punished....Alex Rae is a disgrace, as a Bear he should be telling the truth and not talking pish. As for Sportsound we expect them bumbiing up Celtc as it is run by rabid tims

I watched the scum game on Tuesday and listened to RC last night and also Sportsound later on.
They can certainly polish a turd, apparently the young Israeli is class and is gonna be a good investment , the Danes couldn’t handle the young centre backs ( that's because the Danes were pish) Edouard had a great game ( no he didn't he was slow and cumbersome).
Another one was they are much better than last season ,they were quick and incisive? , what a load of nonsense!!, they kept giving the ball away and against better opposition they would have been severely punished....Alex Rae is a disgrace, as a Bear he should be telling the truth and not talking pish. As for Sportsound we expect them bumbiing up Celtc as it is run by rabid tims
Alex Rae on Rangers TV and Alex Rae on Clyde are like 2 different people, it’s bizarre, there is almost no similarity

Last edited:
Alex Rae on Rangers TV and Alex Rae in Clyde are like 2 different people, it’s bizarre, there is almost no similarity
Yeah he seems to become a Celtc cheerleader when on the radio, you wouldn't hear Sutton or Harston praising us if we were pish.

Yeah he seems to become a Celtc cheerleader when on the radio, you wouldn't hear Sutton or Harston praising us if we were pish.
Really? He was ripping the utter pish out of them last season quite a bit. Maybe the wrong Alex was turning up those days.

Its almost certain that the guy who says know whit a mean every two secs will be phoning and predicting they will finish at least 10 points ahead just like he did last season :rolleyes:

Wow he just said they have the most passionate fans in the country, feck me the live in a deluded world. If they were in the 3rd division they be lucky to sell out half the bottom tier of their midden

I've been in this deluded world a lot longer than u so believe me when I say they have been promoting this since the 60's and also the "cavalier" sellik tag.

Its not new.

I've been in this deluded world a lot longer than u so believe me when I say they have been promoting this since the 60's and also the "cavalier" sellik tag.

Its not new.
Yeah I would say this too, they are the most deluded fans on the world and have a sense of entitlement, this pish they say we play the '' Celtc Way'' as if the invented a style of football.

As is said elsewhere, it's the hope that kills you.

This talking them up will just make the pain all the more unbearable when they realise they've no hope of success again. I'd like to think Rae just pandering with this in mind.

Great bit of business according to Wilson getting £13.5M for Ajer.
They didn't get £13.5M Brentford have said it was an undisclosed fee, so why are peddling this fee.

I find it an appalling listen and haven't tuned in in a while.

Absurdly biased tims and token bluenoses afraid to step out of line or present the same views they do elsewhere

And just because it really upsets some people, Gordon's a prick : p
You’ll be listening again once the calls get near dog whistle pitch. I’ve only put it on a couple of times during close season but hoping they have a bad start. I want more than bubbling this season, I want the phone getting flung off the wall.

You’ll be listening again once the calls get near dog whistle pitch. I’ve only put it on a couple of times during close season but hoping they have a bad start. I want more than bubbling this season, I want the phone getting flung off the wall.
Tbf, yeh, when they shut the bed in Europe I’ll probably tune in the next night. But I’ll learn from last season. I should have packed in listening around Jan. I carried on for a number of weeks after that. Shouldn’t have,

Back