Clyde 1 tonight

photo-21198.jpg

Keevins and the female presenter have no idea how anyone can think there is corruption in the Scottish game after the fixtures come out

Doncaster is a scapegoat who has done nothing wrong and is being victimised

Celtic not gaining any advantage whatsover if they play us with fans at home

that pretty much clears up the first 46 mins, literally

Keevins and the female presenter have no idea how anyone can think there is corruption in the Scottish game after the fixtures come out

On that one id say it depends on perspective.
If you look at it with the view the fixture should normally fall earlier in the season and they wouldn’t have fans then it’s an advantage.
If you look at it and see they might have a small number but in January we could have close to a full house perhaps, who has more of an advantage?

It’s clear that Sky wanted a big game to kick off the season. So why not give them the biggest game of all? Because Pedophile FC didn’t want it, so instead they give us the hardest tie we could have, and them the easiest.

It’s clear to a blind man the aim is to give us the hardest possible start in the hope we drop points and are playing catch up from the start. Its in our hands though to not give them what they want.

there’s another point - when you are playing then it seems obvious to me you would rather they were not fully up to speed so earlier fixture better. assuming we are right out of traps

Feck, they weren't saying that when they were evicted from the Broomloan.

If we can muster say a 4 point advantage going into that mentally challenged match and score 1st they may well wish it was behind closed doors the filthy corrupt fooks

I've listened to Clyde since the old days of Jimmy Sanderson ? If posters on this thread don't wish to listen then that is their prerogative. But why come here and tell me what I can listen to. I don't tell you not to listen to BBC 4 because I don't like the presenter.
Can already feel the hate in my inbox..

I've listened to Clyde since the old days of Jimmy Sanderson ? If posters on this thread don't wish to listen then that is their prerogative. But why come here and tell me what I can listen to. I don't tell you not to listen to BBC 4 because I don't like the presenter.
Can already feel the hate in my inbox..

There's a HUGE difference between that show then and the one in the last decade.

That is a fact.

It's a mentally challenged show, run by mentally challengeds, listened to by mentally challengeds and called into by mentally challengeds.

That about clears it up.

Why bother? You're listening to a show that utterly destroyed Rangers 12 years ago and allowed poets all the airtime they wanted to discuss EBTs, Liquidation, Sevco and so on but fail to allow any normal person the right to bring up the Single Biggest, Shameful acts ever to happen in World Sport over 5 decades.

You're a mug.

I don’t know what’s worse....

1. Tuning in and listening to that shïte

2. Creating a thread on here to moan about it (after you’ve tuned in to listen to the shïte)

Same as the rockets who moan about BBC Scotland or the Daily Record. Don’t click, link, buy or read it and you won’t piss yourself off by getting yourself into a hissy fit moaning about their drivel. (and you’ll have the added bonus if contributing to their death)

There's a HUGE difference between that show then and the one in the last decade.

That is a fact.

It's a mentally challenged show, run by mentally challengeds, listened to by mentally challengeds and called into by mentally challengeds.

That about clears it up.

Why bother? You're listening to a show that utterly destroyed Rangers 12 years ago and allowed poets all the airtime they wanted to discuss EBTs, Liquidation, Sevco and so on but fail to allow any normal person the right to bring up the Single Biggest, Shameful acts ever to happen in World Sport over 5 decades.

You're a mug.
One thing I am not is a mug.
You are a faceless thing on a forum with free speech and you know fekk all about me.
I will reiterate. I ain't no fekkin mug.
If I want to listen then it's my choice.
The same as your choice not to listen.

Clearly Hugh and his side kick have been well briefed on the party line regarding the fixtures. Can't listen to this any longer , you couldn't burn Hugh's neck with a blow torch...
Well you’ve clearly listened to three quarters of the programme before posting .’ Another ten mins won’t kill you

That is a fact.

That about clears it up.

You're a mug.
And here's another thing.
Know your enemy.
Know how they think.
Know your next move to outsmart them.
By listening you get a realisation of where they think they are.
Hugo big baws. Are you telling me when Rangers win this league that you ain't gonna tune in for the timplosion....
Exactly.

Why not just tell the truth that Sky want a full stadium when we play that mob.Everyone knows it.The fact they get a boost playing in front of the dregs that support them is the Neil Doncaster bonus ball

They've been having record breaking audiences for the past three weeks. The advertisers and sponsors are loving it. Need to get away from this myth that a load of 19th Century Terrorist bastards holding up scarfs makes people watch..

Back