Clyde 1 tonight

I don’t know what’s worse....

1. Tuning in and listening to that shïte

2. Creating a thread on here to moan about it (after you’ve tuned in to listen to the shïte)

Same as the rockets who moan about BBC Scotland or the Daily Record. Don’t click, link, buy or read it and you won’t piss yourself off by getting yourself into a hissy fit moaning about their drivel. (and you’ll have the added bonus if contributing to their death)
Or logging into follow follow to comment about a thread about it...

There's a HUGE difference between that show then and the one in the last decade.

That is a fact.

It's a mentally challenged show, run by mentally challengeds, listened to by mentally challengeds and called into by mentally challengeds.

That about clears it up.

Why bother? You're listening to a show that utterly destroyed Rangers 12 years ago and allowed poets all the airtime they wanted to discuss EBTs, Liquidation, Sevco and so on but fail to allow any normal person the right to bring up the Single Biggest, Shameful acts ever to happen in World Sport over 5 decades.

You're a mug.

Ah, calm down FFS.... :rolleyes:

One thing I am not is a mug.
You are a faceless thing on a forum with free speech and you know fekk all about me.
I will reiterate. I ain't no fekkin mug.
If I want to listen then it's my choice.
The same as your choice not to listen.

You're a total idiot listening to that pish.

I'm not a THING either.

And here's another thing.
Know your enemy.
Know how they think.
Know your next move to outsmart them.
By listening you get a realisation of where they think they are.
Hugo big baws. Are you telling me when Rangers win this league that you ain't gonna tune in for the timplosion....
Exactly.

Its actually Hugo Baws btw.

No I've got a life.

All this shite flying about should work in our favour there can’t be any excuses for the poets and all the pressure will be on them. I am sure the team talk for us should be a lot easier

The ones tuning in to Snyde will be the same ones copying and pasting articles from the Rhecord saying "don't give them the hits" without a hint of irony.

We really are our own worst enemy at times.

One thing I am not is a mug.
You are a faceless thing on a forum with free speech and you know fekk all about me.
I will reiterate. I ain't no fekkin mug.
If I want to listen then it's my choice.
The same as your choice not to listen.

Personally I don't listen, but I think its important to know what the cants are saying about us.
Some on here are of the opinion that if you ignore it , it will go away.
Better to know what the b@stards are up to.

The ones tuning in to Snyde will be the same ones copying and pasting articles from the Rhecord saying "don't give them the hits" without a hint of irony.

We really are our own worst enemy at times.

Yep.

The amount of posts on here with regards to above are nauseating.

Still, admin could put a stop to it if they wished.

I listen to Clyde regularly. I want to know what is being said about my club. I do not post anything on this forum but I do know what the scum are saying about us. For my information only and for my replies to various media forums.

And do what, exactly?
Not much you can do.
RC is a media outlet for beast fans to spout their pish views.
Laurie from dennistoun has them on speed dial.
The occasional Bear gets right into them.
Pwicks like dalziel suck up to the beasts.
Alex Rae is fine.
The thing is, if Rangers fans don't call in then it an open call in for beasts.
So, as some have said earlier, don't listen, don't call in, then as I said, it's the beasts phone in exclusively.

Conroy and Keevins, two bigots for the price of one. When faced with facts they brush it aside as paranoia, “why ARE Rangers fans so angry Hugh?”

I’ll tell you why Alison and Hugh, because if we turn Radio Clyde on we hear two excuses for journalists doing everything in their power to analyse the situation with any impartiality. What we get are two dyed in the wool Celtic fans who’ve been briefed by Lorraine Heribson to spout the Hollicom party line.

that’s why we are angry, titles gifted after game 30, seasons hastily concluded, corrupt votes,we could go on for ages.

the game and the media in Scotland is fucking corrupt and outside of our games I’ll do nothing to support it.

The whole blame some guy online that posted a message about clyde for all our problems with the media is totally bizarre.... i dont listen to any football phone ins or radio shows like talksport cos i find them totally boring but the idea you switch off and they go away is absurd. If rc needed money tims would help.

Whatever anyone chooses to watch or listen to is up to them, I personally haven’t listened to Clyde or any similar program for years but that’s my choice.

The BBC has had it in for us for years but many still watch Sportscene on a Sunday.

At the end of the day we are all on the same side on this forum ( lurkers apart ) and to my knowledge free speech is still allowed in Scotland.

You seemed pretty annoyed about what other people were listening to on the radio. To the point of name calling. Seemed a bit unnecessary, so I can see where the guy told you to calm down.

Haha Aww diddums.

Eh where did I revert to name calling??

You'll be another then that listens in too.

Knock yourself out listening to an Anti Rangers show that fails to mention once the single Biggest disgrace in World Sport covered up over 5 decades.

Gee ma head peace ffs.

You may as well just have a look at Celtic forums, it's basically the same.

Only difference is Alex Rae isn't on there holding back what he really thinks as to not rock the boat.

Haha Aww diddums.

Eh where did I revert to name calling??

You'll be another then that listens in too.

Knock yourself out listening to an Anti Rangers show that fails to mention once the single Biggest disgrace in World Sport covered up over 5 decades.

Gee ma head peace ffs.
Error. You called me a mug.
I agree about the cover up for decades.
It's time the beasts were brought to task

I was always an avid listener of superscoreboard since it first began. I remember when Gerry McCulloch was the host (he now works for Celtic too).... Over a 6 day period I took a tally of Celtic fans v Rangers fans callers. It was quite easily 3 Celtic callers for every 1 Rangers. McCulloch would allow the beggars to spew their anti Rangers bile before cutting them off.
I haven't listened for the last two years. I won't listen to Hollicom propaganda.

Ok, plenty of criticism and probably well deserved for tuning in to Clyde 1....let's all be friends again brother bears !

I was always an avid listener of superscoreboard since it first began. I remember when Gerry McCulloch was the host (he now works for Celtic too).... Over a 6 day period I took a tally of Celtic fans v Rangers fans callers. It was quite easily 3 Celtic callers for every 1 Rangers. McCulloch would allow the beggars to spew their anti Rangers bile before cutting them off.
I haven't listened for the last two years. I won't listen to Hollicom propaganda.

Including the 2012 vomit inducing Sevco, Liquidation, EBT caller after caller yet NEVER one about CSA.

Call me cynical but they are as honest and straight as the SPFL cabal and Dungcaster and his Cronies.

Why not just tell the truth that Sky want a full stadium when we play that mob.Everyone knows it.The fact they get a boost playing in front of the dregs that support them is the Neil Doncaster bonus ball

I’m not sure SKY are that bothered with fans in the stadium just now
They are more interested in viewing figures
The bigger the figures the more subscribers more money

Back