Clyde 1 tonight

Did anyone ask him what St tommy of the calton knew?Did tommy cover up same as large john?Maybe if wee shu asked some pertinent questions regarding the biggest scandal in British football we maybe get to the bottom of it.Over to you shug you nasel toned wretch.

It was great in the days of Richard Park and Jimmy ( bunkum ) Sanderson.

Not too many on here will remember that dynamic duo.

Then wee Jimmy died and they brought in Gerry McNee, that was the beginning of the decline.
Compared to what we have now, Gerry McNee was decent!!

I actually quite like the new host Gordon Duncan. Motherwell fan. Certainly not one of them. I think he will go on to bigger and better things.

And do what, exactly?

Moan.
You’re right , we as a club and fans don’t do anything whilst all sort of shyte is being said of us. The only 2 meaningful things I’ve seen in my lifetime are the march on Hampden and the address to the fans from the steps of Ibrox during the Spiv times.

Whether or not to listen to radio Clyde, whether or not to shop at sports direct, it's a personal choice and people have the freedom to make their own choices. Very occasionally I tune into radio Clyde if I'm driving in the right area on the way home, to get a break from music and fill some time, it doesn't make me a tim or any less of a Rangers supporter

Will be nothing better than tuning in to this garbage when we win the league

And nothing upon nothing will taste sweeter than their tears for blowing their tainted 10

Compared to what we have now, Gerry McNee was decent!!
Your probably right in what you say but he was another Tim who changed his ways only because Celtic banned him.
I can’t comment on the current lot as I honestly don’t listen to it and haven’t for years.

Duffy doing his best to put a positive spin on things. It was a one off bad performance, a blip, nothing to worry about, very difficult fixture.

Keevins sounds concerned and is pleading with the Celtic board to spend.

An Irish tim now on saying Celtic have gone back the way since last season.

Duffy doing his best to put a positive spin on things. It was a one off bad performance, a blip, nothing to worry about, very difficult fixture.

Are Keevins and English actually saying it’s that? Fs, one game. They must have been poor.

A team that has the most talented players on the planet, fails to win a game, and that clown wants them to spend their hunners 'a millions . They really are hysterical at times.

As Dave King they will fold like a pack of cards. The more the media go into meltdown over them dropping points the more they go into the next game under pressure. If we can keep winning that keeps the pressure on.

Gave it a brief listen too the generally summary was a bit of a laugh. Dalziel was wanking himself into a frenzy defending them no surprises.

The big fud in defence is hopeless, lack options at the back, Brown is past it, they look poor in attack and already there is SOS for Griffiths to be put straight back into the team.

Early days 2nd game in and there rattled I'll take that.

I've listened to Clyde since the old days of Jimmy Sanderson ? If posters on this thread don't wish to listen then that is their prerogative. But why come here and tell me what I can listen to. I don't tell you not to listen to BBC 4 because I don't like the presenter.
Can already feel the hate in my inbox..
Il back you 100pc ,I don’t listen as often as I once did but there are times when it’s unmissable,If you don’t like it it’s easy to turnoff ,if it’s mentally challenged implosion then it’s as good as any entertainment available .

Nuremberg in a bit of a panic "Spend The Millions".

Weird, just last week when they demolished the Accies U21's all was smugness and light....

I think they might be saving their pennies for something else, and not before time.

The only time I listen , is when we win and they lose / drop points. Pretty sure the ceptic fan with the squeakiest, jakie, nasally sounding voice will be calling in. As will the c@£t that reads the dictionary before phoning. I’ll make an exception for tomorrow night.

Bumped thread process.

Reads ten posts thinking this doesn't really make sense.
Sees the date of the OP.

Think something really interesting must've happened for the thread to be bumped.
Clicks to last page.

Work back to find what was the first new post.

And find it's the same old shite. :)

Or is that just me!

Definitely not just you buddy. I did the same

it can be funny listening to them stumble through it at times, the callers of both sides arent the brightest usually, a bit like the panel.

I personally avoid it like the plague simply because of the pish they talk, it annoys the FFKKIN life out of me and of course, it's only on for the benefit of mentally challengeds.

Why not just tell the truth that Sky want a full stadium when we play that mob.Everyone knows it.The fact they get a boost playing in front of the dregs that support them is the Neil Doncaster bonus ball
I think Sky would have preferred the OF game played without fans as it would guarantee a bigger audience for them. They really missed a trick. There’s very little pro-football getting played right now. By kicking off the season with an OF fixture and making it a showcase for the league the SPFL could have potentially got broadcast deals in several countries. Maybe not for the entire season but a dozen or so games thereby opening up new markets and generating income.

Instead they looked after the interests of one club

Back