Clyde caller wants mannequins in stadium seats and the fans to buy their shirts, scarfs and hats to dress them.

lQDjFae.gif

There's a picture on Twitter where a team has done that and they've put Harold Shipman's faces on one of them

Also heard this In the car and turned over, shaking my head.
He tried to make a joke re. the sex dolls that were used in China by emphasising that they were to be “the ones that are from the waist up only”.. then when the panel didn’t pick him up on it, he expanded by saying “aye not they ones that need a Y shaped coffin”, but again the panel never acknowledged it.
The guy was clearly a wrong‘un!

Hello G, things are still OK mate. I’ve been working right through mate, and the family are fine.

How are you & the family ?
Just Me & the wife, retired and income protected so fiscal fine but bored. My sons are abroad and living OK.
Should have flown to Singapore last weekend, Sydney today and Thailand end of next week.
Got my deposit back so cool.
Hard not to be furious about the corruption thats ever exposed re the SPFL governance.
Ha.. more leaflets?

Just Me & the wife, retired and income protected so fiscal fine but bored. My sons are abroad and living OK.
Should have flown to Singapore last weekend, Sydney today and Thailand end of next week.
Got my deposit back so cool.
Hard not to be furious about the corruption thats ever exposed re the SPFL governance.
Ha.. more leaflets?

Sounds like some trip you missed G, trip of a lifetime ;)

Was it to see the family ?

I’m up for the leaflets next year if the rest of the team are. There’s nothing worse than doing nothing & thinking of might have beens mate.

Roger Daltrey was on tv this morning and said same thing and Piers Morgan just laughed at him

Sounds like some trip you missed G, trip of a lifetime ;)

Was it to see the family ?

I’m up for the leaflets next year if the rest of the team are. There’s nothing worse than doing nothing & thinking of might have beens mate.
To be honest we have a serious travel bug and that was just another one..
Last year I was in Ireland twice, Abu Dhabi, Germany (F!), California & NY, Greece sailing the islands, Harris, Vienna & London.

To be honest we have a serious travel bug and that was just another one..
Last year I was in Ireland twice, Abu Dhabi, Germany (F!), California & NY, Greece sailing the islands, Harris, Vienna & London.

Bloody hell. You’re living the dream Gogso.

Good to see you enjoying retirement mate. Just don’t be away when the leaflets are ready :)):))

Now we know why they couldn’t decide how to vote on corruption staring them in the face. They were too preoccupied with more important things like this.

Bloody hell. You’re living the dream Gogso.

Good to see you enjoying retirement mate. Just don’t be away when the leaflets are ready :)):))
Have a real itch to be planning something...
But we think we had covid back late feb, early March so recognise how unpleasant it is so taking no chances.

And you?
Life OK?

Back