Clyde caller wants mannequins in stadium seats and the fans to buy their shirts, scarfs and hats to dress them.

Have a real itch to be planning something...
But we think we had covid back late feb, early March so recognise how unpleasant it is so taking no chances.

And you?
Life OK?

Have a real itch to be planning something...
But we think we had covid back late feb, early March so recognise how unpleasant it is so taking no chances.

And you?
Life OK?

I might get my chance in the next couple of years, but my wife’s like a wasp on acid, so work might be an easier option G.

Just add some chants over the tannoy and get some FARE reps along to punish us and corrupt refs and it will be like nothing has changed.

I might get my chance in the next couple of years, but my wife’s like a wasp on acid, so work might be an easier option G.
I/we assumed we would be working until we were 68ish but when the 60 option appeared we went for it.
I spent decades living to work, thriving on 4,5,6 hours sleep, checking the emails on holiday etc.
Now I hardly recognise me..6,7,8 hours sleep, only check FF on my phone (stupidly lol).
Love being retired but recognise that fiscals have to be OK to do so.

It was Baltic cold. I enjoyed it. Found it quite therapeutic. We were glad to help. Didn't get the results at the polls but we at least tried to sway voters minds
Yes,
I'd never campaigned before and found the experience exhilarating, speaking to random Bears and the overall agreement was interesting.
Did about an hour of talking and giving out 100's of leaflets. My working life life gave me a confidence to do so but the actual reward of engaging was enlightening.
Ready to go again!

I/we assumed we would be working until we were 68ish but when the 60 option appeared we went for it.
I spent decades living to work, thriving on 4,5,6 hours sleep, checking the emails on holiday etc.
Now I hardly recognise me..6,7,8 hours sleep, only check FF on my phone (stupidly lol).
Love being retired but recognise that fiscals have to be OK to do so.

My wife’s defo not for retiring G. So I’d be kicking about with the dogs. Might still do it, as they’re magic.

Christ on a bike!!

That idea is in no way creepy, or just plain weird!!

And I bet the caller is just the kind that happens to "live" with a live-sized doll, and dresses it up.

giphy.gif

Rugby League has re-started in Australia behind closed doors, and the fans paid $22 each to have a full size cardboard cutout [from the waist up] of themselves placed in the stands. The game is then played to accompanying appropriate canned crowd noises. Kind of semi realistic.

Back