Clyde SSB Funeral Procession

Gordon the paedo loving Dalziel on now saying Turnbulls dishishun was never about money. Dazza even says the word celtic like a paedo loving fan would
Unreal what he is saying, trying to appease all the tims.

It wansn't for the money about 30 times now!

I don’t listen to Clyde so I can only go by what I read here, but do they EVER have anything good to say about Rangers and who we sign etc? The only time seems to be when they got Ewan in.

What happened with Dalziel? Was there a falling out with the club or something because he's horrendous. I know DJ plays both sides as well but this guys next level.

What happened with Dalziel? Was there a falling out with the club or something because he's horrendous. I know DJ plays both sides as well but this guys next level.

Back in the day he claimed his career at Ibrox was hampered because he married a catholic. Nothing to do with he was bang average and was a one game wonder in that 3-3 game at the Paedodome and struggled to get into a poor Rangers side at the time.
If he was any good he would have gone on and had a distinguished career after he left Rangers.
Anyone else remember who he went on to play for and had a stellar career?

No me neither.

Back in the day he claimed his career at Ibrox was hampered because he married a catholic. Nothing to do with he was bang average and was a one game wonder in that 3-3 game at the Paedodome and struggled to get into a poor Rangers side at the time.
If he was any good he would have gone on and had a distinguished career after he left Rangers.
Anyone else remember who he went on to play for and had a stellar career?

No me neither.
Played for Raith when they pumped the paedos at Ibrox.

I listened in cause I thought the Tim’s would be in uproar about Turnbull.

I had to turn it off after 10 minutes or so. Couldn’t believe what the muppet Dalziel was saying. Listening to it you’d think he was an ex tim player and on the payroll like the prick Boyd. He’s by far the worst ex Gers player out there. I’d almost go as far to say that he’s the worst ex player of any team! Prick of a man

Dalziel kept on and on about Turnbull’s agent(s) being “football people”. He is (was) a lawyer. Absolutely no involvement in football out-with being an agent. Decent agent and out for his client - but in what way does this make Dalziel’s comments in any way accurate.

The way dazzle went on tonight you have to wonder if he gets money from Celtic. It’s hilarious that 2 days ago every Tim calling in was pyure no wanting him now he’s the next iniesta ffs!

Wits this pish about being thankful he’s staying in Scotland, surely you want our players (Scottish) to go into the big leagues

Just opens his mouth and let’s his belly rumble. Said he was ITK about how much the paedos were offering and how much he settled for and that he wanted to play for them all along but his good intentioned handlers made him talk to Norwich.
If any of you see him at Ibrox tell him get tae %^*&. Royally !

The guys a moron, apologise to morons, he made a comparison with Andy Robertson re making sound footballing decisions and not chasing the cash, did he forget Robertson went to Hull at 20, if so then a move to Norwich would be the right move for Turnbull by direct comparison rather than Ceptic.

I reckon he's on the payroll with that scum he does nothing but talk them up and claims the Turnbull situation initially was a misunderstanding aye right.

Dalziel is a total prick.
A misunderstanding that took this long to correct?
Dalziel is a total moron.

He was a two faced back stabbing qunt as a teenager.
If that helps.

Back