Clyde SSB Funeral Procession

Don’t not normally listen too often but if knew they’d be spewing tonight

Guide talking about Killie new Manager and players there

I think Nonce FC will bid for O’Donnell and possibly Brophy too

Mark says that motherwell have done a great job cashing in as they had a hot prospect on thier hands and he could have broken a leg so best to cash in now

However he also feels that the player would have been better accepting the offer from them - even if Norwich have offered more as the money will follow if he plays well and fulfills his potential.

Unless of course Mark, he breaks his leg.

Short program, but so far it's been a mentally challenged procession of woe. Guidi is on and is sick as a pig. "Sellick was the best move for the young man. Hope he doesn't get homesick. Only 19 and 30 appearances, was asking for too much money. Sellick correct to refuse. Unrealistic demands".

Hilarity.

No mention of the Edmundson deal going through, unlike the breaking news when Turnbull "agreed fee".
Unrealistic demands that somebody else was *willing to pay/ could afford to pay/ didn’t need the money for something else.

*delete as appropriate.

Guidi hoping his decision was based on football and not money. If he was, he'd be in a very, very small minority.
I can't think of a time this has been brought up, until of course the tims got stuffed by a player.

Guidi actually invited Fraser Wishart (head of PFA) to call the program to explain their position.
Classic.

What position exactly did Guidi want PFA to explain? Surely nothing to do with a player saying NO to the Scum.

Guidi was a mess. It's worth the "listen again" feature for the first 40 minutes. He said so many things that could be thrown back in his face at later dates. He was so fuming he lost all composure, which is his reputation and also nice.

The mentally challenged callers were an added bonus.

Sell I know couldn’t meet his demands because they’re skint. Not because of tax liabilities so the pretence they’re pure loaded will be allowed to go unquestioned as nobody wants to go near the reason they can’t spend so much

It was essential listening.

Turnbull’s dodged a bullet as they’re all lining up now to run the poor guy into the ground. Hopefully his deal will conclude and he’ll kick on and his agent’s done his job.

The absolute highlight though was the unintended Tom English twitter truth bomb that had an old lassie from Cardonald spitting feathers over being knocked back by Scott McKenna. It was glorious.

Short program, but so far it's been a mentally challenged procession of woe. Guidi is on and is sick as a pig. "Sellick was the best move for the young man. Hope he doesn't get homesick. Only 19 and 30 appearances, was asking for too much money. Sellick correct to refuse. Unrealistic demands".

Hilarity.

No mention of the Edmundson deal going through, unlike the breaking news when Turnbull "agreed fee".

How can they be unrealistic when the demands were met by Norwich. The demands were not then unrealistic as they were met.

Reminds me of Stevie Clarke leaving St Boo for Chelsea for £400k (St Boo had turned down £300k from ra Sellik ).Irate Celtic fan phoning Clyde complaining that St Boo should have accepted the bid from ra Sellik to keep the boy in Scoatland.

What position exactly did Guidi want PFA to explain? Surely nothing to do with a player saying NO to the Scum.

It was entirely unclear what that was all about. Said a few times “What is Fraser Wishart’s relationship with the agent’s company, if any?” Someone trying to make up a story where there isn’t one?

Reading between the lines the so called pundits can’t really criticise the player so they are going to criticise his agent.

Its embarrassing to be frank.
“Celtic did this, Celtic did that. Tierneys amazing and he’s going to Arsenal. Celtic developed loads of Scottish players. Turnbull is a money hungry wee bassa who should burn in hell. His agent hates Celtic and he’s poisoned the boys mind. Nobody should want to play in the EPL for higher wages when Celtic are wanting you”

Fat baldy bastard hammered that Celtic PR script hard for the full 45 mins. Bitter doesn’t even cover it

Now I'll be honest, some of the rants about the RC SSB and the media in general are taken to ridiculous lengths on FF IMO. I think some search every sentence searching for an insult.

However

Tonight's performance by the 2 callers I heard and from Mark Guidi were beyond the pale.

£20k per week as opposed to £? at Sellik.
Spending your working life at Old Trafford and The Emirates one month with visits to Stamford Bridge, The Etihad etc etc on the horizon as opposed to Hamilton, Ross Co, St Johnstone.

Aye, unambitious right enough

That was when Guidi invited Fraser Wishart to call-in to explain Scotland PFA's opinion on the deal. He's lost his marbles.

It'd be something like 'Our members are free to pursue their careers with any club that offers them a decent contract. They're not compelled to make decisions on the basis that they keep Sellik-supporters in the mhedia happy.'

Brave Kennedy said they where miles apart during negotiations but he can guarantee they made him a brilliant offer :))

You don’t have to guess what the reaction would be if we were in that scenario.
“Ah their pyoor skint so they ur”
I know it’s early days but I like hearing the panic in their voices.

Sellik f.ucked up with the announcement. It was nothing more than another pro Sellik story to hide the "big Story" that they are trying to bury.
Such was their desire, desperation and need to have this out in the mhedia-and the no doubt planned days 2, 3,4, 5 planted positive Turnbull stories to follow that they forgot the most important part: he might say no.:eek:
Now their mhedia poodles like Guidi have been instructed on plan b. which is to demonise Turnbull and his agent and try and limit the fall out from the f.uck up.

Back