Clyde SSB is only a football and a football business show only do not phone about anything else

Yet we had to listen for days, weeks, months, years at that specky pr*ck Keevins giving us his expert opinion on EBT's and Tax, aye because that was highly riveting.

Paranoia or not if that was the other way about and it was us at the centre of a paedo ring i'm sure they would allow calls through about it to hammer us.

the night before the announcement Keevins and whoever else was asking wanks to phone up to discuss what relevant punishment we should receive,

Clyde are kunts, paedo harbouring kunts

My reply from a Mr Graham Bryce from Radio Clyde after being put onto him from his bosses in England so there it is in black and white, they will happily talk about face painters and newsagents not being payed a couple of hundred quid but the most disgusting crimes of all at a football club canny be talking about that ..... Here is his reply

Hi John
Your email below has been passed to me.
As you will be aware Superscoreboard is a show on Clyde 1, a station that is designed to principally entertain our listeners in the West of Scotland with a mixture of great popular music, news and information and engaging presenters.
Our Superscoreboard show works really hard to be completely impartial and to reflect in a balanced way the views of all sides in any debate.
Within this we have to take editorial judgements on what elements we feel it is right to broadcast within an entertainment program.
We have taken the editorial judgement that any discussion of child sex abuse allegations are inappropriate for an entertainment program with a family target in mind. You will understand that we are also governed by strict OFCOM regulations on our content and its appropriateness for a family audience.
Whether those accusations were against any football club or people affiliated to any club we would treat them equally regardless of their affiliation.
It is our view that we should only discuss matters relating to football or the business of running football clubs.
We fully understand the desire by some for these matters to be discussed on the show but feel it is outwith the editorial boundaries of our entertainment program and our station and that other organisations are better placed to discuss, report and debate these matters.
I hope this gives you a greater understanding of our decision on this matter.
Best regards
Graham
Would you consider replying and asking them if they have the same policy regarding tax matters and, if so, when it was introduced?

If a call was made to CSSB wanting to discuss child abuse in the Catholic or CofE church then they have a case not to discuss.

A call wanting to discuss abuse at FOOTBALL clubs to a predominantly FOOTBALL show then ?

The reason it's not being discussed has no bearing on the subject, it's the Club all these men are connected to the show doesn't want highlighting .

Well done you jf1960 for calling them to account. Might I suggest that if you are planning a follow up to your letter you might point out to them that it is very much a football and football business matter. Not only that, but one that could have widespread football and financial consequences.
If(should be when) Celtc are found guilty of covering up child abuse, there could be massive consequences for the Scottish game. The SFA could come under scrutiny from UEFA and/or FIFA and other outside agencies. Again if a succession of Celtc Directors and Management teams have been found to cover up these crimes, their Club could theoretically be subject to retrospective punishment.
Financial penalties, forfeit of trophies won during this period, or my personal preference, demotion to the lower leagues. Although twenty thousand leagues under the sea would be letting them off lightly.
The possibility of this happening could have far reaching effects on other Clubs and would very much come under football and football business.

Radio Clyde and other MSM are fast becoming accessories to these crimes before and after the fact.
20,000th division?
Like.
Like very much.

It is hypothetical, and you may well be right but doesn't change my opinion that child abuse is not a topic for a football phone in.
No-one is suggesting that there should be talk about the abuse itself. Thats just silly and the sort of 'sweep sweep' mentality I dont expect to see on here. There are plenty of football matters relating to and stemming from the crimes themselves that needs to be discussed openly and honestly.

Anyone not acknowledging and understanding the distinction is, at best, misguided in my opinion.

I know they have a delay but can you not phone up and drag the point out to get the message across?

No-one is suggesting that there should be talk about the abuse itself. Thats just silly and the sort of 'sweep sweep' mentality I dont expect to see on here. There are plenty of football matters relating to and stemming from the crimes themselves that needs to be discussed openly and honestly.

Anyone not acknowledging and understanding the distinction is, at best, misguided in my opinion.

Where it gets hazy - for me anyway - is if there is a future investigation & court case into the filth then could anything said in the smsm be interpreted as swaying opinion and be flung out by a judge in court? I know it never stopped them with the tax case.

It is perhaps debatable whether sexual abuse of kids is discussed on a show where many young people are listening.

However this should not prevent radio clyde covering the issue in a dedicated slot apart from the super scoreboard show.

This is a major story in the radio clyde area so for them to completely ignore the issue is, at least, highly questionable.

The reality is that the Piggery scandal is a football issue, as they should face both SFA and SPFL punishment when the enormity of crimes committed are fully revealed and their guilt in covering it all up proven. They should be thrown out of Scottish football for good.

the night before the announcement Keevins and whoever else was asking wanks to phone up to discuss what relevant punishment we should receive,

Clyde are kunts, paedo harbouring kunts
Deliberate reputational damage caused to the Rangers brand

Add to that their desire to protect the scum from everything from child abuse to sectarian singing, and they have serious questions to answer. Sadly no one at the club has the balls to ask

Total cop out by RC. The abuse is not the talking point and they know it.

- the football club v taking responsibility
- the actions of the football club at the time

These are the talking points and these are what Keevins and others are terrified of.

Would you consider replying and asking them if they have the same policy regarding tax matters and, if so, when it was introduced?
He replied to me that they also discuss football business maters I tried again to contact him but he has not replied

They were happy to talk about Rangers financial woes, maybe when the filth have to spend millions on compensation instead of investing in the club they might feel the need to discuss why.
I’ll maybe give them a call when the outcome of the latest hearing against SD is announced.
Maybe even pretend to be a septic supporter, I’ll need to work on the accent for this, and put a slant on it.
Be careful not to mention football in any way.
See what they say before trying to drop in other matters.

If RC have discussed Neeley and Bennell situations then we can argue that they are protecting Shame FC reputation and it’s got nothing to do with a family show as their editorial stance has changed as 6 paedos have been convicted at Parkpaed

I don’t listen very often but if there was proof the covered Neely and Bennell stories we can highlight their double standards

Could be they are in breach of an OFCOM regulation??

They have a delay system on phone-ins. If they don't use it they are in serious trouble with the Broadcasting Authority if something goes wrong on air.

That's true.

Basically they don't want it descending into chaos and discussing an uncomfortable situation.

Which is also disappointing.

“Works really hard to be completely impartial and reflect in a balanced way all sides of any debate”.

No it doesn’t.
Would anyone on here watch Celtc TV.
Would they buy the Celtc View.
So why anyone would listen to Celtc radio is beyond me.

Well I hope Clyde's reply is the final nil in the coffin of the show as far as Bears are concerned and none of us every listen to it again.
I never listen to it at all now. Haven't for a while, not good for my blood pressure. I used to tune in when they got beat, but can't even bring myself to do that now.

Does this qualify as a "football" question - Were any of the players at the time involved in the cover up of child abuse?

“Works really hard to be completely impartial and reflect in a balanced way all sides of any debate”.

No it doesn’t.
Would anyone on here watch Celtc TV.
Would they buy the Celtc View.
So why anyone would listen to Celtc radio is beyond me.

A complete and utter lie as their blatant hypocrisy is laid bare.

A story involving the 2nd biggest football club in the city is on the front pages of various newspapers but the local radio station will gag you from talking about it? WTF?

My reply from a Mr Graham Bryce from Radio Clyde after being put onto him from his bosses in England so there it is in black and white, they will happily talk about face painters and newsagents not being payed a couple of hundred quid but the most disgusting crimes of all at a football club canny be talking about that ..... Here is his reply

Hi John
Your email below has been passed to me.
As you will be aware Superscoreboard is a show on Clyde 1, a station that is designed to principally entertain our listeners in the West of Scotland with a mixture of great popular music, news and information and engaging presenters.
Our Superscoreboard show works really hard to be completely impartial and to reflect in a balanced way the views of all sides in any debate.
Within this we have to take editorial judgements on what elements we feel it is right to broadcast within an entertainment program.
We have taken the editorial judgement that any discussion of child sex abuse allegations are inappropriate for an entertainment program with a family target in mind. You will understand that we are also governed by strict OFCOM regulations on our content and its appropriateness for a family audience.
Whether those accusations were against any football club or people affiliated to any club we would treat them equally regardless of their affiliation.
It is our view that we should only discuss matters relating to football or the business of running football clubs.
We fully understand the desire by some for these matters to be discussed on the show but feel it is outwith the editorial boundaries of our entertainment program and our station and that other organisations are better placed to discuss, report and debate these matters.
I hope this gives you a greater understanding of our decision on this matter.
Best regards
Graham
I am not sure racism, sectarianism or football chants and singing comes under the 'football or the business of running football clubs' but they sure as fck cover that to within an inch of its life.

This mob are covering up the biggest scandal in British football history. I thought journalists would pray for a story like this to get their teeth into. If I didn't know better I would suggest that there was a hidden agenda here. God knows what that could be.

Isn't it important to the business of a football club that they could be liable for millions in compensation claims?

Seems to try very hard to get the message across the show is about 'entertainment'. Mentions it no less than 4 times. So, the financial affairs of Rangers, your average Joe (or Brendan) suddenly being a tax / legal expert, the Neil Lennon victim card, the Nurenburg Rally comparison etc etc.........that was all just 'entertainment'. Oh, and they 'work really hard to be completely impartial'. Is he taking the piss, or does he actually believe any of that bullshit?

So, SSB want to cover-up the goings on at the Secret of Chambers. Pretend nothing happened and it will soon be forgotten about ?

That was never their case when we were kicked from pillar to post over EBT's

I think Clyde are worried that someone phones up, spouts an unsubstantiated lie on air and it gets them sued. And that is, as much as we might not like it, fair enough. They could be forced to pay out for potential defamation.

However if that is the case - then just say it instead of hiding behind this.
Maybe so, then use vague speak, 'from what we've been lead to believe' 'it's been said' 'its been widely discussed' etc etc

It was wet dream stuff for the unwashed for about two years solid about ebt's.
What didn't sit right was the fact while all this was happening everynight,these ebt cases were live ongoing court cases,why were they allowed to do this.

Furthermore the amount of unwashed and others who everynight claimed we owed millions and how certain parts of society were affected because of what happened with ebt's and how we should be punished,all while it was an ongoing live court case and no mention of those in charge pulling them up and using the word "alleged" but simply allowed them to spew utter rubbish.

It's a football show when it suits them.

Back