Clyde SSB tonight

Mr Mojo risin'

true to form shoo is pushing his agenda under the guise to save scottish football and its clubs..oh and theyve had 3 callers call up one a tim and two are 'rangers fans' that say just give cellic the title

had to stop my self shouting at the radio after calling shoo and everyone else certain names before my new neighbours think im some sort of madman :D

true to form shoo is pushing his agenda under the guise to save scottish football and its clubs..oh and theyve had 3 callers call up one a tim and two are 'rangers fans' that say just give cellic the title

had to stop my self shouting at the radio after calling shoo and everyone else certain names before my new neighbours think im some sort of madman :D

I'd say you're certifiable if you're listening through choice :D

Not even using the "save Scottish football line". Basically saying "100,000 people dead so just give Celtic the title". Sick sycophant bastard.

Rangers fans ok arsehole we believe you.

cE9smfE.gif

I’m sure Celtic pay a fair amount to their advertising budget to be considered a major contributor. They literally have nothing of note to contribute.

What a brains trust that panel will be.
There was a Scottish version on bbc radio Scotland it had a different name you may or may not know that my great uncle Nat was on it fairly regular he was a smart old dog indeed. Very staunch cos old gent he was he used to give me a "50p bit "every time i visited him as a boy this was a good bung in the 70s when you were a wee boy

First 2 Gers fans , give Celtic the title

I have no doubt these fans are not rangers supporters. To find 2 fans straight away to call wanting rangers to concede title really smacks of desperation and a corrupt show ordered to say anything that Celtic want
I heard the second fan, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What an absolute numpty. That's right, just hand them the title when we have a game in hand and we still have to play then twice - moron. What do you think they would do?

He gave himself away by trying to have a wee laugh with Spew first of all.

Whats this radio show?? SSB? Stupid Scummy Bastards. Gave up listening years ago when the jobless giro filth brigade became tax and employment law experts. TUPE and some twat thought it was a wig.

Radio Troll.

Bunch of wanks broadcasting to a bigger bunch of wanks.

Don't support them.

“Craig from Cumbernauld” was one of them. He’s a regular caller.

Hang your head in shame if you’re on here Craig!

Back