Clyde SSB tonight.

A good listen.

Did I hear McGowan say Nando had three reds against Celtic?

Can’t remember even one.

Clyde just letting folk on to talk about him. The way it should be. Alex Rae obviously struggling at times and then at other times you can almost hear him smiling whilst talking about Fernando's antics.

No agenda, just folk coming on to remember the lad.

Sent off at the Piggery just before half time in a 1-0 loss

Can’t remember any others
1-1 game the next season(I think). There was a last minute pile up on Klos and Hartson was also sent off. Something tells.me Mjallby walked as well but not certain.

(And I never thought I would say this) Lennons tribute was a touch of class. I found myself slightly welling up listening to him
Just heard it there mate. He genuinely sounded gutted. Spoke well of their battles together. Fair play to him.

A good listen.

Did I hear McGowan say Nando had three reds against Celtic?

Can’t remember even one.

McGowan to me came across as someone who never rated Fernando on the pitch and took plenty of swipes at him in that 2 hours about his time as footballer.He then praised him for the last 6 years his strength of character but quite obviously brought up plenty of negatives about Fernando and his time at our club.Alex Rae was also on a team mate obviously also made some surprising remarks I thought but maybe was still in shock at the news.It is what it is.Sadly

Last edited:
Is any one not getting it on the listen back? Tried to get it for work today but can’t find it..

they never put the podcast up at usual time if its in any way Rangers positive, I know how that sounds but as a long time podcast listener its routine

Back