Clyde SSB - We Don’t Discuss Off Field Issues

I only want Rangers supporters who actually know what they're talking about to phone in.

This is a way too important and complex issue to go on and spout ill informed guff.

So that probably rules out about 80% of the regular callers.

Who’s on the panel do we know?

It’s more their thoughts I’m interested in, although I won’t hold my breath for any expert analysis.

How's this for an idea? Don't bother listening to them or calling in, giving them listener numbers and advertising space. Every listener of Clyde 1 is supporting their endless lies.

I wish some FFs had old SSB recordings of the Venomous comments made by KEEVINS and Co, so that when this piece of Scum Excrement, says he never said anything about Ranger being Culled, and Titles Stripped he could be, “Put Down”

I only want Rangers supporters who actually know what they're talking about to phone in.

This is a way too important and complex issue to go on and spout ill informed guff.

I was going to phone the bastards up and give them a piece of my mind.
Don't think i'll bother now.

I will not be listening to the bastards and I suggest none of you do either. We all know what their line will be and they can ram it up their holes.

I used to love listening to SSB and Real Radio, switching between the two in the car at work every night. But when we were going through all the crap, and when Brenda came to Celtic, there was a distinct shift in the likes of Keevins, who had, I thought, always been quite fair and balanced up until that point.

They, and Sportscene can f8ck right off.

Lol its radio clyde not many people if any that know what they're talkin about it will be listening never mind phoning up :) be crash barriers kidding on theyre bears

Snyde are in cahoots with Lieswell and Hollicom

Don’t expect anything positive and Dalziel and Wilson are thick as mince and their input will be worse than useless

What they really need is a proper independent Tax expert who is not aTarrier

They will say nothing of value and no doubt the mentally challenged accountants will be spouting their usual shite

Back