Clyde Superscoreboard - Just When Will The Club Act?

I dont listen but thousands do and their bias affects our club. We're hated because of all the negativity they spread throughout the country. Im sure you appreciate the power of propaganda.
They can try all the propaganda they like. If they have aleianated a vast majority of their listeners with their biased views, then the people who fund them are loosing money.
The problem is we as a support, do %^*& all about it!
Its time we started telling their sponsors what they are about. No more mealy mouthed bullshit.

They protect and silence peadophiles who have ruined many childrens lives.
They are trying to silence their victims.
They are denying it happened.
RC is not just an acronym.

Plenty of Rangers related media and opinion on FF, RTV, Rangers website, heart and hand. I don't need Clyde in my life, or have space for being faux offended...keep your friends close and Rangers hating ***s even closer as it's best to have our detractors in plain sight

I thought I was allowed to as its a forum for discussion and I wanted to inform you I wasnt being "fecking brainless" to quote you.

Yeah but that comment was aimed at those who listen to that radio show wasn’t it, so I’m not sure why you’d take umbrage to it if you don’t listen?

I mean ffs.

it doesnt help though does it

Help what though? Do you expect your average Scottish football supporter to stop hating us because Rangers put out a statement about Clyde or brought legal action against a 'journalist'? We live in a country where our main rivals facilitated a peadophile ring and we are still viewed as the bad ones. That kind of hatred is ingrained, Clyde were definitely part of growing that hatred, but the best we can do now is boycott it. That is especially true for genuine media, Rangers supporters need to stop giving any of them money, but even if they stopped there's crackpots online with just as much influence ready to spew the same nonsense.

For me? Hugh Keevins is pretty fair all told. I don't get the animosity towards him.
giphy.gif

Help what though? Do you expect your average Scottish football supporter to stop hating us because Rangers put out a statement about Clyde or brought legal action against a 'journalist'? We live in a country where our main rivals facilitated a peadophile ring and we are still viewed as the bad ones. That kind of hatred is ingrained, Clyde were definitely part of growing that hatred, but the best we can do now is boycott it. That is especially true for genuine media, Rangers supporters need to stop giving any of them money, but even if they stopped there's crackpots online with just as much influence ready to spew the same nonsense.
try reading that back to yourself tyen maybe youll see why we should start making our voice heard

try reading that back to yourself tyen maybe youll see why we should start making our voice heard

I'm not saying it isn't a problem, but what do you want Rangers or Rangers supporters to do? All we can do is boycott and support content from Rangers supporters. Our voice is heard, those listening just don't care what we are saying. You think editors don't already know what Rangers supporters think of their content? Did you miss the BBC journalist being banned for making up lies about us and their response to this was to boycott Rangers?

I don't believe that it does. It's very unlikely that the people you refer to would ever change that opinion of Rangers anyway.

It doesn't lose us games, or money, or fans - surely that makes it irrelevant?

You think the hatred hasn't affected us financially? You think if we were treated fairly, we'd have had a transfer embargo that cost us tens of millions? You think we'd have been booted down to the bottom league? All for being the victims of fraudulent shysters.

It's all very well saying "aye, but anyone outside Scotland knows". Aye, they do, because it's clear as the eyes in your head, but where are they when all this is happening? Nowhere. Because it's not their fight.

You think the hatred hasn't affected us financially? You think if we were treated fairly, we'd have had a transfer embargo that cost us tens of millions? You think we'd have been booted down to the bottom league? All for being the victims of fraudulent shysters.

It's all very well saying "aye, but anyone outside Scotland knows". Aye, they do, because it's clear as the eyes in your head, but where are they when all this is happening? Nowhere. Because it's not their fight.

That hatred wasn't down to media coverage or phone-in shows, though. And if we somehow changed things to get fair media coverage, which is pretty much impossible, the same people would still hate us.

This thread is asking why the club haven't responded. The minute they do, and we've seem this in certain instances, they give more credence to the nonsense being spouted and it just encourages more.

That hatred wasn't down to media coverage or phone-in shows, though. And if we somehow changed things to get fair media coverage, which is pretty much impossible, the same people would still hate us.

This thread is asking why the club haven't responded. The minute they do, and we've seem this in certain instances, they give more credence to the nonsense being spouted and it just encourages more.
I'm sorry but constant demonisation in all walks of life is exactly how you get people to turn against a group. The constant bile ends up deemed as acceptable & just by those outside of the people pushing the agenda. They're then brainwashed to think the harshest treatment imaginable is deserved when no-one else in a similar situation gets anywhere near it. Tell a lie often enough etc.

Out of all the teams in the SPL back then, IIRC there was only 1 team who voted against that draconian punishment and Kilmarnock abstained. The onslaught from all quarters leading up to that vote had a massive effect in how that went.

Seriously, outside of the joke of situation with the BBC, who has been taken to task? All these years, all those lies that's been spouted as truth, has anyone been hauled over the coals outside of a wee apology hidden away in depths of a paper? I'm obviously not talking about pulling the likes of keevins up but if there's some sort of repercussions shown then they'd think twice about talking as much unabated shite.

The dignified silence has got us in the situation we're in now. You either throw the book at a few select individuals to put the shiters up the rest or continue to get run over.

Tbh, I still find it difficult to believe someone thought it was a good idea putting Jim (Rangers fans deserved to get battered) Traynor in charge of PR.

Sorry to contradict you but you are missing the point. You and me ignoring Keevins doesnt stop 250,000 others listening.
Sorry to contradict you back ,I’m not missing the point. I’d argue it’s made by mentally challengeds for mentally challengeds . If they can stick the boot into us at the same time then that suits them even better. If the listening figures are correct and 250000 people are tuning in then 99.9% will be them , . Fûck me they even phone in claiming to be bears . The other .1% tuning in will be Bears so they can get raging.
I say again , do your self a favour , don’t bother listening.
There’s plenty good places to tune in to get your rangers content.

I just pulled this up on my podcast app and jumped to a few minutes in - they were actually talking about ‘abramovich’ (really ibrahimovich) signing for the shettlestons in January.

Seriously? This is radio for the retarded.

Sorry to contradict you back ,I’m not missing the point. I’d argue it’s made by mentally challengeds for mentally challengeds . If they can stick the boot into us at the same time then that suits them even better. If the listening figures are correct and 250000 people are tuning in then 99.9% will be them , . Fûck me they even phone in claiming to be bears . The other .1% tuning in will be Bears so they can get raging.
I say again , do your self a favour , don’t bother listening.
There’s plenty good places to tune in to get your rangers content.

Its a propaganda show. There's no point in preaching to the converted. Its designed to damage us and its aim is to influence public opinion. Its working well.

I'll say it again. I dont listen but it still makes me angry knowing they're getting away with making us toxic.

I'm sorry but constant demonisation in all walks of life is exactly how you get people to turn against a group. The constant bile ends up deemed as acceptable & just by those outside of the people pushing the agenda. They're then brainwashed to think the harshest treatment imaginable is deserved when no-one else in a similar situation gets anywhere near it. Tell a lie often enough etc.

Out of all the teams in the SPL back then, IIRC there was only 1 team who voted against that draconian punishment and Kilmarnock abstained. The onslaught from all quarters leading up to that vote had a massive effect in how that went.

Seriously, outside of the joke of situation with the BBC, who has been taken to task? All these years, all those lies that's been spouted as truth, has anyone been hauled over the coals outside of a wee apology hidden away in depths of a paper? I'm obviously not talking about pulling the likes of keevins up but if there's some sort of repercussions shown then they'd think twice about talking as much unabated shite.

The dignified silence has got us in the situation we're in now. You either throw the book at a few select individuals to put the shiters up the rest or continue to get run over.

Tbh, I still find it difficult to believe someone thought it was a good idea putting Jim (Rangers fans deserved to get battered) Traynor in charge of PR.

I agree. Not sure if those advocating to just switch off understand how bad things are. We're getting attacked day in and day out. Its relentless and its very effective.

Who foots the bill when we run up hundreds of thousands wasting time refuting taxi drivers on Clyde one?

Back