ClydeSSB This video shows the stark contrast of @shinjukushug opinion on what a red card is.

Remember the outcry after Flanagan on Brown, nothing different, I'm sure the bold shug would've been one of those squealing after that one.

Keevins is a biased bastard. I honestly can’t get my head round how Rangers fans can listen to the nasal whine coming from that old mutant.
Not for me this celtic fanzine however maybe they listen in hope they will hear the strangled gurgle as he drop off his chair and passes.

Well done this person for confirming what the majority of us know.

Shagger got a 2 game ban for a mid air swipe when he was no where near the opposition player. No contact whatsoever. Gordon Kung Fu kicks opponents and well you know the rest.

Compliance officer, Shoo & Co said the intent was there. Shameless scum supporting bias from the lot of them.

Would be good if someone could compile a video of all these incidents.

Kheevins is so blatantly biased he doesn't even hide it anymore,he goes on about whataboutery all the time and a Bear was on last night saying Morelos would have been hounded for that, but bold Shug went back to a game 2 phuckin' years ago to explain how Alfie doesn't get hard done by.

A sleekit, myopic, bigot of a man. He’s been given a gig back in the papers to ensure that the media pave a golden path out for their tainted ten attempt.

had we won the league last season he’d be collecting his pension and cadging lifts to radio Cattolica as his sole purpose in life.

A biased journalist but also one who knows how to play the game.

Absolutely shocking bias. I really cannot perceive why this buffoon is allowed airtime to come out with such blatant sh&te.
Listening to it makes me have to count to ten to calm down. Living in England people, including my family, are sick to death of me talking about this double standard. It’s all a very Scottish disease against anything Rangers.

Been the same for as long as I can remember, for anyone else "nothing in it, handbags", etc. Rangers player "you can't raise your hands, red card, no question."

Takes me back to the 10 in a row season, Amoruso sent off at pittodrie for (as far as i remember) a one handed push in the chest of a sheep player who was in his face during an altercation around the 18 yard box after a free kick had been awarded to us.

Lost the game 1-0 to fall 3 points behind that lot with three games to play.

Can you imagine if it had been reversed? "Operation stop the 10", etc.

bbc match report

the referee's name would have lived on in infamy and he'd have been hounded out of the country.

Never forget Keevins has worked in Scottish sports journalism and has said absolutely nothing about what was going on at the chamber of secrets.
This is the man who said ”I wonder how Stefan kloss feels when he hears the dam busters tune being played over the tannoy at Ibrox” I tried to get through to tell hi that he was probably mighty relieved that the missions were successful.. But that is the mindset we are up against.

Kent’s was a red card because he has a Rangers top on Edouards isn’t because he one of his favourite teams players.A biased little runt.What you got to say about that shug you rhat cu*t?

Keevin’s is a bitter twisted old prick, but at least they mentioned there had even been an incident unlike sportscene who as I understand it, didn’t even show it.

Sportscene did show it. They 'panel' never discussed.

Shitey Shoo is a pillick and will twist things to suit his agenda. The trouble for him is that he doesn't have such a good memory. Or a selective memory when it suits. The CO should be all over this like a rash, she would be if it was one of our players. :mad:

Absolutely shocking bias. I really cannot perceive why this buffoon is allowed airtime to come out with such blatant sh&te.
Listening to it makes me have to count to ten to calm down. Living in England people, including my family, are sick to death of me talking about this double standard. It’s all a very Scottish disease against anything Rangers.
It's radio sellik why are you surprised mate?

I cannot believe anyone would think that Eduoard incident is even up for debate. Come on, it is an absolute red card. He clearly pushes him in the face. Gets worse everytime you see it. The fact it is even being debated never mind defended by the Scottish media is just shocking, but not unbelievable unfortunately as we are used to it. I can just see the absolute hatred dripping out of every article if that had been Alfredo though, I mean, can you imagine???

In years past I listened and laughed , since 2012 it has got progressively worse. Unashamed bias - and as mentioned Keevins has got worse too and as someone mentioned above is one of those who has said nothing about that rancid clubs destruction of boys lives

Shagger got a 2 game ban for a mid air swipe when he was no where near the opposition player. No contact whatsoever. Gordon Kung Fu kicks opponents and well you know the rest.

Compliance officer, Shoo & Co said the intent was there. Shameless scum supporting bias from the lot of them.

Would be good if someone could compile a video of all these incidents.

@Edweird is brilliant at this stuff & regularly records these things with the hard video
evidence mate.

The Eduard one is far worse, and it's during a League game, and it never came after a dodgy tackle...

There are tonnes of examples of this...them getting it easy where we get it tight. A full week of focus even.
Bears using social media should be keeping this sort of edited video and similar gifs a regular thing and posting it to all the usual suspects too. Hashtag them to death and keep these two-faced wankers squirming.

This kind of contradiction should be front and centre for that auld prick Keevins as soon as he's back on Clyde Superscoreboard. You simply can't argue or justify that...blatant bias from a so-called 'pundit'...

What no one is taking into consideration in the Edouard incident is the fact the defender went down with the force of the blow, there was no advantage to be had by playacting in this position.

A defender would never go down in his own box in an off the ball incident and leave the opposition centre forward free.

Edouard 100% hits the man with enough force to knock him over.

The Eduard one is far worse, and it's during a League game, and it never came after a dodgy tackle...

There are tonnes of examples of this...them getting it easy where we get it tight. A full week of focus even.
Bears using social media should be keeping this sort of edited video and similar gifs a regular thing and posting it to all the usual suspects too. Hashtag them to death and keep these two-faced wankers squirming.

This kind of contradiction should be front and centre for that auld prick Keevins as soon as he's back on Clyde Superscoreboard. You simply can't argue or justify that...blatant bias from a so-called 'pundit'...

This 100%.

What no one is taking into consideration in the Edouard incident is the fact the defender went down with the force of the blow, there was no advantage to be had by playacting in this position.

A defender would never go down in his own box in an off the ball incident and leave the opposition centre forward free.

Edouard 100% hits the man with enough force to knock him over.

Clear RED Scooby.

Back